+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 3/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    How can this show have only four episodes? Does anyone know how this show is intended to work?

Episode 1--went from 19 to 15
    Episode 2--went from 15 to 10
    Episode 3--goes from 10 to 2????
    Episode 4--goes from 2 to 1?

Doesn't make sense unless they have him eliminate 8 next week or make his final pick from more than 2, which seems like it would be very hard for him and would be anticlimactic for the audience. It seems like this show should be six episodes (10 to 6, 6 to 4, 4 to 2, 2 to 1) or at least five episodes (10 to 6, 6 to 2, 2 to 1).
    no reply. Nobody knows how they are going to get from 10 to 1? Speculation?

FORT Regular
    Don't know how they are going to do it. I think they started with too many women and I am having really hard time keeping them all straight. Most of them don't even look like the pictures on this website. Too many names and faces to remember for four episodes. They should have just started out with 10 or 15.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    They will probably have 2 rock ceremonies during the finale since it's 2 hours.

Next week 10-5
    Finale 5-2
    Finale Pt.2 2-1

Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by koolchik
    And they're doing it with Adam, too, showing him goofy and a little gross( I can't gey passed the ear thing)
    What ear thing??? I must have missed something. His ears are gross?
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous

Watch it ineeda.

I just felt bad for her, am I the only one?

No you're not. I actually cried for her. I really like her and I think she looks just fine. I didn't see the first episode so I can't judge her hyperness, but her personality was fine to me last night. I also liked at the elimination ceremony she was kind of playing with the girls hair that was next to her. Not in an icky way (for a girl) but in a supportive way. I would bet this girl is a really, really nice friend and a lot of fun to be around.

Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    What ear thing??? I must have missed something. His ears are gross?
    He is always picking at his ear wax and then he looks at it. That bugs me. It also bugs me that he doesn't even make his bed. Did anyone notice when he brought his date in there to show the boxing gloves and the bed was unmaid!

Quote Originally Posted by marimekko
    Don't know how they are going to do it. I think they started with too many women and I am having really hard time keeping them all straight. Most of them don't even look like the pictures on this website. Too many names and faces to remember for four episodes. They should have just started out with 10 or 15.
    I think even Adam is having trouble keeping all the girls straight in his head. Did anyone see that he was working with a note pad when they showed him in the bedroom last night? He probably has a personal "cheat sheet" -- ..."Brittany - cute but with kid, Rochelle - long curly brunette, Jenn L - well who needs notes?, Summer - ack, like the season...eliminate her and move on"

Or he could have a pro and con sheet. I would do a pro/con sheet if I had to choose from that many desirable suitors.

I loved it when Adam said "I can't keep 'em" when he told the fatboys he was sending the bikini chicks packing. It sounded like he was referring to a litter of puppies. Cute, but too much trouble..."can't keep 'em"

I felt sorry for Jenn L (plus she didn't sign the letter L for the entire show...which was the thing that bugged me most from the first show). I thought her red bracelet thing was sort of immature, desperate and silly...but Adam probably thought it was just a "girl thing" -- all things considered, I think Jenn L is doing pretty good. I like that she isn't afraid to be herself. She wears tight jeans and tshirts just like the other girls - even though she isn't as thin/perfect as some of them. She is never shown scowling (like Tracilee...I can't stand that lady). The playing with the hair thing was an act of friendship. The best girl for Adam (or any guy) will be one of the girls that don't get caught up in the cat fight competition. If they remain friendly and supportive of the other girls throughout the whole process...they have my vote.

After watching last night I am positive that Adam is the most stand-up guy on any reality show I have ever seen (except Roger in Survivor Outback) anyhow I was so proud of him for sending the bikini girls away!!! I hope Adam finds a winner in this group of girls.

Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    I think even Adam is having trouble keeping all the girls straight in his head. Did anyone see that he was working with a note pad when they showed him in the bedroom last night? He probably has a personal "cheat sheet" -- ..."Brittany - cute but with kid, Rochelle - long curly brunette, Jenn L - well who needs notes?, Summer - ack, like the season...eliminate her and move on"

I can't see how this can only have 4 episodes. And did I hear right? On the promos, it showed the girls watching the TV promo and I thought it said '2 weeks from tonight' the show would start. So this only started a month or so ago? Seems odd.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread