+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 3/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    I did watch, and I did indeed feel sorry for her. But that's me. I didn't expect it from you, because I'm a nicer person than you.

...just kidding

Most potheads are nice.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Look...just because I wear my Farberware on my head...
    I support the right to arm bears.

Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    Look...just because I wear my Farberware on my head...
    Farberware?

Don't use big words on me.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

ok Bama and Chomp - my stupid VCR decided to stop after the last girl went home so I missed the previews. Anyone willing to give me a run down??
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I googled Farberware....don't expect me to know what you're talking about when it comes to cookware.

I really don't cook. Ever. Unless toast and microwave meals count. My stove is used to make people think I'm normal. I couldn't tell you when the last time I turned it on...probably around Christmas time when I made some cookies out of ready made cookie dough I bought from a kid selling it door to door.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    ok Bama and Chomp - my stupid VCR decided to stop after the last girl went home so I missed the previews. Anyone willing to give me a run down??
    The previews were of the girls watching the previews..get it? I didn't think so....

anyway they see Adam kissing all the girls, they gasp, they cry, they confront him at the next Rock ceremony (thanks John from the 1st season). They whine "you made out with everyone" and Adam gets that look on his face...you know..the one where he's not smiling.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beaker
    I wonder if Adam could have done something differently. It certainly shows well of him to send the bikini girls packing immediately, however, he still had to eliminate 5 that evening.

What if he kept them around for the day, and then sent them all packing at the elims? He could have then said to the others, "the reason I kept them around is so that I could spend another day with the rest of you, getting to know each of you better, without eliminating any of you."
    I don't think he was given that choice. We only have two weeks remaining, and we still have ten women.

This was a contrived situation. The bikini girls were never meant to stay. It was all about the false drama of whether the minivan (which apparently had to drive 300 miles to reach the mansion) would get there before the bikini girls left.

You could tell that even the fat guys were simply amused with the situation - if this was meant to be serious, they would have been a little irritated that their choices were summarily dismissed.

It's a shame the producers decided to waste so much time with this stunt.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

LMAO well that was just really not nice.

Well why the hell wouldn't he kiss all of those willing women? They are practically throwing themselves at him. Go Adam. Quit your whining ladies, I say. They all saw the first show.. and maybe the second. Big whoop.

Thanks Bama!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Newbie

Why there are only 19

Quote Originally Posted by museumguy
    ty bama.....19 to start with....thats an odd number....maybe they picked 20 and one couldnt go through with it for so many reasons....but the math works with 19...

The magic answer is that Jason was one of the "girls" that got off the bus. 20-Jason=19

Quote Originally Posted by Goldi1ocks
    The magic answer is that Jason was one of the "girls" that got off the bus. 20-Jason=19

Someone figured it out last night.

+ Reply to Thread