+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 3/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

FORT Newbie
    How true! Look what they did to Zach, who was the best looking, funniest, and most outrageous of the original Joes, and who Malena really liked---the producers didn't want him to win so they made him look the worst through editing.And they're doing it with Adam, too, showing him goofy and a little gross( I can't gey passed the ear thing)

FORT Fan
    I found it pretty ironic that they picked three of the heavy guys to pick the bikini models. Where are the FAT girls??? I missed the first show, so I'm wondering if they even had any?

As for Jen. She's just a little over-animated with those eyes is all. Calm down, cut some bangs, re-trim the brows...and she's a cutie.
    O.K. she'd be desperate cutie...

How can this show have only four episodes? Does anyone know how this show is intended to work?

Episode 1--went from 19 to 15
    Episode 2--went from 15 to 10
    Episode 3--goes from 10 to 2????
    Episode 4--goes from 2 to 1?

Doesn't make sense unless they have him eliminate 8 next week or make his final pick from more than 2, which seems like it would be very hard for him and would be anticlimactic for the audience. It seems like this show should be six episodes (10 to 6, 6 to 4, 4 to 2, 2 to 1) or at least five episodes (10 to 6, 6 to 2, 2 to 1).

Quote Originally Posted by shusie
    I found it pretty ironic that they picked three of the heavy guys to pick the bikini models. Where are the FAT girls??? I missed the first show, so I'm wondering if they even had any?
    A couple of the women were a bit overweight--not obese like almost half the guys on the two previous average joes--maybe 20 pounds overweight. Jennifer and Rebecca. They were cut in the first show.

If you go to the show website, click on "meet the ladies" then click on a contestant, her page has a head shot and a full-body shot. So the show is completely guilty of the male-female double standard and ignores the whole point of the first two average joes--that body type/looks shouldn't matter.

Oh--on the first show, the fat guys acknowledged the irony of the situation--they're fat and they're picking girls based solely on looks. They also said that they don't care b/c the girls are so hot.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    Bama, you feeling okay?

Laughing.Too.Hard.To.Breathe. Hats off to you ineed!
    Did you watch last night chompie?

Tell me you didn't feel sorry for her.

ETA - Watch it or I'll change my sig line.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

FORT Newbie
    Next Week on Average Joe...
    JenL gets an Extreme MakeOver (oops wrong network); Christine reveals that she's the "Cat_T Woman" and Tracilee's pout grows to equal JenL's (old)nose after Rachel and Amy audition for "Hot Tub Tramps II".

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    A couple of the women were a bit overweight--not obese like almost half the guys on the two previous average joes--maybe 20 pounds overweight. Jennifer and Rebecca. They were cut in the first show.

If you go to the show website, click on "meet the ladies" then click on a contestant, her page has a head shot and a full-body shot. So the show is completely guilty of the male-female double standard and ignores the whole point of the first two average joes--that body type/looks shouldn't matter.

Oh--on the first show, the fat guys acknowledged the irony of the situation--they're fat and they're picking girls based solely on looks. They also said that they don't care b/c the girls are so hot.
    Thanks for the info, overthetop.

So weird that the show is about getting past "looks" and seeing if people will pick people based on personality, and the producers are guilty of that shallowness themselves with the male-female double standard.

FORT Newbie

Different tactics

I wonder if Adam could have done something differently. It certainly shows well of him to send the bikini girls packing immediately, however, he still had to eliminate 5 that evening.

What if he kept them around for the day, and then sent them all packing at the elims? He could have then said to the others, "the reason I kept them around is so that I could spend another day with the rest of you, getting to know each of you better, without eliminating any of you."

Good point, Beaker.. my thoughts exactly!

My thoughts on Adam .... clean up your act! Why does he look so messy all the time? I really liked Adam on AJ1 but the more I get to see him on this show, the more I realize that Melena made the right choice. He really is a nice guy and showing that on this show. Just my opinion~!

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    Did you watch last night chompie?

Tell me you didn't feel sorry for her.
    I did watch, and I did indeed feel sorry for her. But that's me. I didn't expect it from you, because I'm a nicer person than you.

...just kidding
    I support the right to arm bears.

+ Reply to Thread