+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 3/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion, Doyu Gems Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse
    I must say Jen L. is getting to be one of my favorites. It made me sad what she said about herself as well. I do think as you get to know someone their personality makes them more or less attractive. I think if Adam really didn't like her he would send her packing, so she wouldn't get her hopes up. I think she has a very fun personality and he does always laugh when he talks to her.
    Jen made a good point when she said that she was worried that all Adam would see is the wacky side of her. But the crying and obsessing is too much for me - she seems like a real cling-on (there's a Star Trek/aliens with immense foreheads pun in there somewhere).

Guys are more keyed into looks. I just don't see Adam giving her a shot when there are gorgeous girl-next-door types like Amy and Rachel.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Adam seems adrift in this show, like he doesn't really know what to say or how to behave. I don't know if that's because he hasn't had a lot of dating experiences or he's socially inept. I quite like Jennifer L after learning more about her, she was much less hysterical tonight, a little calmer, and yes, I got a little teary, and almost cried like the sissy I am from her little monologue. She's does have beautiful brown eyes, and is probably fun to hang out with, and, besides, it's not like Adam's going to turn many heads walking down the street himself. I'm wondering if we are going to have an Average Jane, Jennifer returns, in the works.

Quote Originally Posted by melindaclarkefa
    Did anyone notice who one of the women were that showed up? One was an actual Playboy Playmate, Angel Boris. I was def. impressed w/ how Adam handled the situation though!
    If she was the dark haired one with the short hair, I actually liked her as opposed to the other women. She was the only one who wasn't all blonde hair and unusually big breasts.

EDIT - http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet...personid-63817
    Yup. That's her. The above is a family friendly link--it's just a head-shot, not even a bikini. Although her list of err... credits indicates that she hasn't always been a short-haired brunette.

Red Hot Redheads - Herself
    Suicide Blonde - The Blonde [Uncredited]

However, she was also in a no doubt wonderful production called "Naturals", so maybe that's a statement about her obvious lack of implants.
    Last edited by Krom; 03-23-2004 at 02:53 AM.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    I would love to have had the cameras running in the producers/writers suite at the mansion as they have to plana new way to make Adam uncomfortable in Episode 3....you know NBC has to...they are mean.....

One of Adam's most endearing qualities is how obviously uncomfortable he is with dating not just on TV...but in general and on camera he claimed he remembered how he felt when the "hunks" showed up and he didnt want to do that to the ladies he had began to be attracted to in the other group.I believe that...I also believe that he is reacting in part for the guilt...

guilt can be a good thing....

NBC is setting Jen up to fall hard...more insecure then adam...obviously hyper on television...still not sure what Adam sees in her...but I think that he sees something and I can't find any fault with him for that...he I think last night really felt like he was saying bye to freinds last night....just a nice guy....NBC is going to work really hard to make us despise him by the end...

fight it, adam...fight it...

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    Adam seems adrift in this show, like he doesn't really know what to say or how to behave. I don't know if that's because he hasn't had a lot of dating experiences or he's socially inept. I quite like Jennifer L after learning more about her, she was much less hysterical tonight, a little calmer, and yes, I got a little teary, and almost cried like the sissy I am from her little monologue. She's does have beautiful brown eyes, and is probably fun to hang out with, and, besides, it's not like Adam's going to turn many heads walking down the street himself.
    I support the right to arm bears.

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    Ya'll don't call her bug eyes. That's mean. I felt so sad for her after all that she said tonight. She looks as good as some of the women who've been on The Bachelor before. I'm just sayin'......
    Bama, you feeling okay?

Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    Bama-Are you having an "angelic" moment.
    Laughing.Too.Hard.To.Breathe. Hats off to you ineed!
    I support the right to arm bears.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    We seem to have really seen this differently. Ejecting the girls was admirable. Not telling HIS girls was REALLY admirable. It would have come off as bragging just to get their approval. He did the right thing and felt no need to "reveal" it. That's a far HUGE statement of character. Sure, in his head he probably knew it would come out when the showed aired, but he didn't want to win the girl that way.
    Exactly. And what would he gain from it? The girls would automatically feel that it meant they weren't 'pretty' enough. At least I probably would be. Besides, Adam knows what it's like to be on that side. I'm glad he didn't tell them. There's enough drama as it is.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by museumguy
    NBC is setting Jen up to fall hard...more insecure then adam...obviously hyper on television...still not sure what Adam sees in her...but I think that he sees something and I can't find any fault with him for that...he I think last night really felt like he was saying bye to freinds last night....just a nice guy....NBC is going to work really hard to make us despise him by the end...

fight it, adam...fight it...

+ Reply to Thread