+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 3/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

no way mdrio-i totally agree-hence why i said this show really knows how to bring out the insecurities in people

the missing 1

Remember Jason Peoples came off the bus...he was 1 of the "20"...there's your odd number ladies.

I can't believe we missed that, good job Karamerica, at least 1 of us is thinking.
    Janson should did look pretty

so i guess larissa/melana had the power to send the hunks packing...interesting
    I very much doubt it. I think Adam had a little more leverage (and a little more outrage) than them.

FORT Newbie
    So I guess Larrissa and Melena had a chance to send the hunks packing.....interesting.

And keep who? Adam and Zach were the least bad of the average Joes(in looks). Also Brian, Fredo and Tony. Should Larrissa and Melena have then had to stay with men they were not interested in physically?

Even if Adam sent the bikini models home it was not as if he is left with ugly duffusus. A few of the girls left are almost as attractive as the bikini models. Which of the average Joe's were almost the same calibur in looks as the hunks? None!!

The ladies were unfairly given 2 groups of men . One group with 6's to 2's in the looks department. . The other group 8's and 9's.Big difference.

Adam the "hero" was given 2 groups of ladies. The first group 8's to 5's. The Bikini models 8's and 9's. Adam still has a few cute girls who really are not that diffrent from the "bikini models" left to choose from.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by njdasha
    So I guess Larrissa and Melena had a chance to send the hunks packing.....interesting.

And keep who? Adam and Zach were the least bad of the average Joes(in looks). Also Brian, Fredo and Tony. Should Larrissa and Melena have then had to stay with men they were not interested in physically?

Even if Adam sent the bikini models home it was not as if he is left with ugly duffusus. A few of the girls left are almost as attractive as the bikini models. Which of the average Joe's were almost the same calibur in looks as the hunks? None!!

The ladies were unfairly given 2 groups of men . One group with 6's to 2's in the looks department. . The other group 8's and 9's.Big difference.

Adam the "hero" was given 2 groups of ladies. The first group 8's to 5's. The Bikini models 8's and 9's. Adam still has a few cute girls who really are not that diffrent from the "bikini models" left to choose from.
    I completely agree. I'm so tired of people making Adam to be a hero when he's really not.

FORT Newbie

Tonight's Episode

Did anyone notice who one of the women were that showed up? One was an actual Playboy Playmate, Angel Boris. I was def. impressed w/ how Adam handled the situation though!

well i wouldn't call him a hero-not by a long shot-but he's much more considerate than say joe

i think adam sent those chicks packing cause he knew they were only there because
    1. he famous
    2. he is rich

i think he knows they are way out of his league-and while these ladies are not the dogs that melana/larissa got, they are more on his level-the people M/L got were not on the same level....the hunks they brought in for them were

i guess i was just surprised actually let him send those chicks home...i thought for sure they were going to "advise" that they stay like they "advised" M/L to keep the overweight guys around an extra week

i think they are also advising he keep jen L around-though he could really like her

Quote Originally Posted by Mdrio9
    Sorry to pop in so randomly. I just wanted to add that I really like Jen L. now. Her little monologue made me sad. I hope she lasts. I hope I'm not the only one thinking this.
    I must say Jen L. is getting to be one of my favorites. It made me sad what she said about herself as well. I do think as you get to know someone their personality makes them more or less attractive. I think if Adam really didn't like her he would send her packing, so she wouldn't get her hopes up. I think she has a very fun personality and he does always laugh when he talks to her.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion, Doyu Gems Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    I don't believe for a minute that the swimsuit model segment was anything but a setup to make us like Adam.

If the bikini babes were supposed to be part of the show, they would have been introduced in front of the others. Why miss out on the tension and the reaction?
    Passing over to the Dark Side

+ Reply to Thread