+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 3/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous

Watch it ineeda.

I just felt bad for her, am I the only one?
    I might, but she CHOSE to go on TV. She's not unaware of her appearance, and she shouldn't feel cursed by it in real life, but when you put yourself in front of billions, you strip away some of that right to courtesy and sensitivity.

In real life, on the street or in an office I not only wouldn't SAY something like "Bug eyes" about her, I doubt I'd even think it. Then again, to be perfectly honest, I doubt I'd ask her out on a date either.

As I said last episode, part of the issue with her for me was how hyper she seemed. This week it was confirmed by the interviews with the other women that this is intentional from Jennifer. Personally... that kind of overcompensation isn't something I dig either.

Bob's girls should have been shown the clips when they were down to 5 left.
    LOL

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    I might, but she CHOSE to go on TV. She's not unaware of her appearance, and she shouldn't feel cursed by it in real life, but when you put yourself in front of billions, you strip away some of that right to courtesy and sensitivity.

In real life, on the street or in an office I not only wouldn't SAY something like "Bug eyes" about her, I doubt I'd even think it. Then again, to be perfectly honest, I doubt I'd ask her out on a date either.

As I said last episode, part of the issue with her for me was how hyper she seemed. This week it was confirmed by the interviews with the other women that this is intentional from Jennifer. Personally... that kind of overcompensation isn't something I dig either.
    But....look at Adam. I don't think she would have put her self of TV for one of the usual bachelors...but Adam? She looks as good as he does.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    all of the ladies saw the first gruesome NBC hates you show.....I am not sure why they are so upset by the promos....they should have been Forties....to know what really happened....and how misleading the previews are.....

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by museumguy
    ok....I have to agree with starry....they usually voted off six on the second show....did one of the ladies quit....?
    There are only 19 pictures on the official site.

Get to know the lovely ladies who hope to win Adam's heart. Click on a photo to learn more about each contestant.

Jennifer Abrams
    Tracilee Bennardello
    Jennifer Bolkin - GONE
    Courtney Butler
    Rebecca Butler - GONE
    Stephanie Cahn
    Heather Caton
    Brittany Ducker - GONE
    Rochelle Finkelstein - GONE
    Rachel Goetz
    Elizabeth Griggs - GONE
    Jennifer Lifshitz
    Anna Merril - GONE
    Christine Morell
    Sara Stone -GONE
    Samantha Trenk
    Summer Wesson - GONE
    Elizabeth Wood - GONE
    Amy Worth

OK so who's missing that we have here?
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar
    Something happened, 19 is an odd number. I'm pretty sure there was 20 to start, and in one of the quickie interviews before the show was on Adam mentioned that there were 20 ladies. I think maybe one quit or something happened and was removed from the show and the website.

ty bama.....19 to start with....thats an odd number....maybe they picked 20 and one couldnt go through with it for so many reasons....but the math works with 19...

any one feel cheeted that we have had two shows and only two one on ones so far....this is not speed dating....

well i must say i am impressed that adam sent the bikini girls packing...take that joe!!! u know if it had been joe, he would have just told the van to turn around...game over....i have my hotties now i don't need you lol

i wasn't real impressed with the bikini babes anyway....i've seen better looking people on fear factor lol

i was so afraid when the producer said..."its our policy" i though he was gonna say its our policy that you do what we tell you to do lol.....well it looks like they get back at him

so i guess larissa/melana had the power to send the hunks packing...interesting

i still like rachel the best....loved how the girls immediately started talking dirt once she left

well i figured once courtney dropped the son bomb it was adios for her-at least she was honest and didn't want till the like she was in the final two lol

boy can this show bring out others insecurities or what?????? this show is a really good way to make you feel bad about yourself lol

i guess if i were to go on reality tv and do dating...i'd stick with the bachelor/ette-at least the producers don't pull these stupid stunts and dress guys up in drag hahaha

Sorry to pop in so randomly. I just wanted to add that I really like Jen L. now. Her little monologue made me sad. I hope she lasts. I hope I'm not the only one thinking this.

+ Reply to Thread