+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 3/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    Ya'll don't call her bug eyes. That's mean. I felt so sad for her after all that she said tonight.
    Bama-Are you having an "angelic" moment.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    I think they were rushed by TV standards for this....AJ one was over this Fall...so they could only know after the last show that people would react this way....given a month to read e-mail and decide....re-cast the guys....pick the ladies....they probably did just finish filming about two weeks before they show aired...

but the promos were probably in the can earlier than the finish of filming and they could the swines...show it to the ladies via closed circut TV....

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    Bama-Are you having an "angelic" moment.

Watch it ineeda.

I just felt bad for her, am I the only one?
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar
    Wasn't there 20 girls to start with and he sent 4 home the first show? There were only 15 tonight, so the math is wrong, or I remember wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by museumguy
    actually Krom...I am sure he sees something in her....not sure what it is....but perhaps next week it will be clearer....
    On the other hand he could be caught up in the "I hated it when it happened to me" thing. She really is the only woman there (except for the departed CarrotTop) who is homely, instead of average, and in real life he may have thought of himself as the earlier of those terms, since as we've said many times the "Average" moniker of the show is an eggageration. He might like her, or he might be caught on whether it would be shallower and more hurtful of him to either keep her or let her go.

If he DOES actually like her, it could either be that he sees her attempts to overcome her lack of confidence more as humor than desperation. Or he might be convinced that her feelings for HIM might be more genuine that a few of the women who are pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf
    Wasn't there 20 girls to start with and he sent 4 home the first show? There were only 15 tonight, so the math is wrong, or I remember wrong.
    Math??? Nobody said there would be math.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Its funny Dennis in episode I..and our hero brian last show both admitted they hadn't really had a true relationship.....before the show....and some people liked them more for it....some liked them less.....but so far I dont see anyone besides summer overacting this time....most of them have been honest....

PS - I'm just glad Rochelle went back to the trailer park.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous

Watch it ineeda.

I just felt bad for her, am I the only one?
    No, I felt bad for her too, hope she doesn't cry to hard when it's bye bye time.
    Didn't she say her parents told her not to do the show?

ok....I have to agree with starry....they usually voted off six on the second show....did one of the ladies quit....?

+ Reply to Thread