+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Average Janes and the bikini models??

FORT Newbie

Average Janes and the bikini models??

Is this fair? When Melena and Larrissa were given average Joe's to choose from, most of the men were actually below average.Obese, socially inept,short,bad teeth,bad complexion. But so many were angry at the ladies who were both above average in look for choosing the hunks in the finale.

Now to be fair, they should have given Adam women in the same caliber as the average Joe's to choose from. Obese women,women who were not very attractive,bad complexions ect. But the so called "Average janes are women most men would have no problems dating.
    So now,the twist is they bring in the bikini models who are supposed to be female versions of the hunks. Are they kidding? There are enough good looking women from the "average Jane" group for Adam to choose from. Many are better looking than him. I guess they want Adam to come off looking like the hero when he choose a so called "Average Jane" from the original girls instead of one of the bikini models who really are not that much better looking anyway. Not fair!!!!!

FORT Newbie
    Of course they want to make him look like a hero. Because he's the best! (Sarcasm) I agree that it's not fair. Some of the so called "Average Janes" are actually pretty, at least much better looking than him. There's no really below-average, very ugly looking ones, maybe except Jennifer Lifshitz.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    I think Adam sends all the models home next week.
    Just a feeling I get from watching the previews.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

I think all the women are better looking than him, if not face wise, at least body wise.
    We haven't seem them in their swim-wear yet, but it's coming.

Fair? no, not fair, Melana and Larissa had some very below average Joes to pick from, and these women are all at average or above.

Adam has money, co-owner of a bar, can you fathom how many women have made themselves available to him in the last year.

FORT Newbie
    "Adam has money,co-owner of a bar. can you fathom how many women have made themselves available to him in the last year"

Yes. I am sure Melena and Larrissa had their choices of great guys(Think the bachelorette types smart,attractive, good personality) all of their lives.Every single day.

It was not fair to give them men below average, then have everyone angry at them when they did not find these men attractive at all. Sure, the average Joe's were nice guys. But romantically I would not say so.

I also agree that Adam could have done a little more with himself in order to appear more attractive.

First off if he has money, fix your teeth. That is the most important. Even people who are broke in the U.S. will spend their last penny on getting their children braces so they at least can have a nice smile and appear to come from class.

Then, there is an issue of his clothes. Even if you are an Average Joe, you can still buy pants that fit and are attractive. What is up with those droopy drawers.

Also, Please shave. It takes about 3 minutes of your times.

If a woman went around wearing droopy drawers,had bad teeth,and did not shave her armpits and legs, people would really let her have it. Shame on you NBC. I guess men are allowed to look any old way since we women are supposedly "so desperate" for a man we will take anything as long as he is breathing.

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    I think all the women are better looking than him, if not face wise, at least body wise.
    We haven't seem them in their swim-wear yet, but it's coming.

Fair? no, not fair, Melana and Larissa had some very below average Joes to pick from, and these women are all at average or above.

Adam has money, co-owner of a bar, can you fathom how many women have made themselves available to him in the last year.

FORT Regular
    Njdasha what do you mean that Adam didn't fix himself up? He told that he waxed his back so we know he is ready for the hot tub scenes.

I don't buy for one minute that most of the girls in the first group are somehow a second choice or worse choice than the so called hotties.
    I now know why the 300 lb men has to choose the hotties though. Had it been the hunks there may not be any hotties to choose from by the time the bus got to California.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    Studies show men are far more driven by looks than women. I'm not sure NBC would retain any viewers if a lot of the women were obese or had patches of back hair.

Speaking of which, what is the deal with back-hair waxing and guys these days? Not to mention chest-shaving.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Ha, Ha, Back hair is the number one turn-off for women.
    I wouldn't think fat or extremely ugly women would apply for a dating show, maybe, if Jerry Springer was the host.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by #1catty
    Of course they want to make him look like a hero. Because he's the best! (Sarcasm) I agree that it's not fair. Some of the so called "Average Janes" are actually pretty, at least much better looking than him. There's no really below-average, very ugly looking ones, maybe except Jennifer Lifshitz.
    Finally people are actually saying some nice things about the ladies. It's about time someone actually wrote the truth which is that these girls are actually pretty and better looking than Adam! So many of you have written such horrible things about the women of Average joe three and the truth is most of these girls are above average with the exception of a few who are average. You cannot compare these girls to the men of average joe! I also did not think any of the bikini models were any prettier than then some of the so called "average janes". Yeah they had amazing bodies but we haven't even seen the other girls bodies yet! Shame on NBC for making pretty girls seem "Average"!

I don't really see a need for the bikini models. I think 99% of the women already there are pretty fine looking myself.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast