+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Average Joe Recap 03/15 - Adam Returns: Without a Vengence

I agree AmandaG, I wish I would've watched to see Jason in a dress
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    Once upon a time, there was a cute, blonde woman searching for love on a TV show. Among the men sent to win her heart was a loveable average guy with a great sense of humour who became a huge hit with the audience. He didnít get the girl in the end, but the producers liked him enough to offer him his own show and a chance at true love.

That show, my friends, was The Bachelor 4 Ė Bob Guiney.

We see footage from that one day when Adam went on that one jog, that one time.

This time, he gets to see the bedroom where he finds a signed pair of boxing gloves from Sylvester Stallone. Or perhaps they were signed by a key grip or someone.

Who would be best suited to study all those videos? The producers seemed to think this was the task for a 35 year old virgin.

If we were to have been treated to a full body shot, and Iím not suggesting thatís a good thing, Iím sure there would be pit stains a mile long.

The women all get a chance to go into the photo booth with Adam and it becomes painfully obvious how freakishly huge his head is. A good time was had by all.

Heís already tormented and spends his private time alone in his room fretting instead of shaving, which he could have used. Baby steps, I suppose, they at least got him to put a suit on.

Join me next week when Adam starts to morph into Bob as he begins his tonsil hockey across America tour.
    Awesomely hilarious recap, Miss F! I like the way you set up that first joke. I didn't see it coming, and hence...it was hilarious!! (I.e. the Bob Guiney joke. ) Baby steps!

Great job!! I'm looking forward to the next one!
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

This was an absolutely hysterical recount of the show...brilliant work!!

Y'all have good smileys on this board.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    The funny thing is Jason might have gotten away with passing as a lady on a dark bus if he had shaved his legs......and he did walk better in heels than a few of the ladies...I think he practiced....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12