+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What hypocrites!

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

What hypocrites!!!!!!!!!

I just finished watching the show, and I'm just wondering if anyone else was a bit bothered by it. Here were those 3 overweight guys complaining about the "Melina Massacre of those over 200 pounds." Then, in the ver next scene, here are these same guys talking about only hot women going on.

I'm sorry, but I was just appalled. The thing that really made us empathize with these guys was that they weren't perfect and that they had faced rejection. Then, boom! Give them some power and they act the SAME WAY Malina did. If it hurt them so much, why should they do it?

One of the guys did say something, but that one loud one was just awful. I sat there thinking WHAT HYPOCRITES! It really makes me not want to watch anymore. 3 of the guys had the right idea (Jason and the 2 other guys who were at the house). But the 3 guys in Vegas were just awful. It's funny how people act when the tables are turned..........
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

You do understand that they were sent to Las Vegas with the mission to interview the type of girls that they did. It was decided for them.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Candybar
    You do understand that they were sent to Las Vegas with the mission to interview the type of girls that they did. It was decided for them.

I got that, but acting the way they did was inexcusable. To call any woman a piece of a** is bad. I also don't see how these women come into play. The promo said "bikini models," not Vegas women. So it seemed to me that was not exactly the plan. Even if it was, they should exercise more compassion. They didn't like being called ugly or fat, so why should they intentionally act like that. And when they had the girl bend over, I was like TACKY!
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

Meh. It bothered me somewhat, but I think the producers and the guys saw it was their revenge. Since they were obviously told to recruit the hottest girls they could find, and not to consider compatibility or other qualities, I don't mind. Even Craig, I think, had said that he felt bad turning down girls because they weren't 'pretty' enough.

Maybe it is good for them to be the ones discriminating rather than being discriminated against. But yes, it is somewhat hypocritical. Perhaps not more than Adam eliminating the two biggest girls last night.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    I can't blame the guys alone for the parade of clevage we saw last night....NBC wouldn't let these guys alone pick the ladies....they probably had to choose from 20 ladies already selected by the shows producers....none average looking or at least not a b cup.....

yeah i thought it was very hypocritical too

but the only one who really bugged me was joe with his comments-espcially the "life sucks" one. i think the other two handled it well-joe was just drooling all over the place-he's so shallow-and yet was he was rejected on national tv he made it look like the woman rejecting him was making this big mistake-i don't think so

i think joe is living out his fantasy through adam

The whole Dennis/Tariq/3 big guys thing was just filler, meant just for fun. I think it was fairly obvious this installment is meant to be more light-hearted than the previous ones.

I'm sure Adam will choose one of the *average* girls, not a bikini model, and this series will come to a satisfactory end (thank God).
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    Since they were obviously told to recruit the hottest girls they could find,

Heh. Where did they look? Were they wearing their glasses?
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    Meh. It bothered me somewhat, but I think the producers and the guys saw it was their revenge. Since they were obviously told to recruit the hottest girls they could find, and not to consider compatibility or other qualities, I don't mind. Even Craig, I think, had said that he felt bad turning down girls because they weren't 'pretty' enough.

Maybe it is good for them to be the ones discriminating rather than being discriminated against. But yes, it is somewhat hypocritical. Perhaps not more than Adam eliminating the two biggest girls last night.

I dont think those two girls weight had anything to do with them getting voted off. Neither of them were what most guys would consider fat. There was just an odd quality about both of them if you ask me that probably turned him off although I kind of liked the girl from the dating web site. I like curvy girls and I thought she had a very pretty face. He kept some women that were less attractive then both of the plumper girls.

Don't forget that Joe acted just this same way when Melana entered the room. I think he's just a jaggass. Stupid for NBC to have included him anyway.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast