+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What hypocrites!

I quite liked those guys in Vegas doing the meat market thing. The truth is attraction is mostly physical, even Ann Landers has pointed out that in a relationship, if the sex is good, your 60% there. From the beginning of time, we are programmed to search for the best genes, and as shallow as it may seem, I've never met anyone not guilty of it. To be attracted to the beautiful, or at least more beautiful than the other one, is all too human. The big guy, shrugged, and said" Life sucks" he knows the score.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I can't believe that the producers wanted these nimrods back to do the picking. Yes, they WERE being hypocritical and they enjoyed the fact that they could be. Strange.

I'll bet they're all still single.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I can't believe that the producers wanted these nimrods back to do the picking. Yes, they WERE being hypocritical and they enjoyed the fact that they could be. Strange.

I'll bet they're all still single.
    Duh :rolleyes

Sorry Maveno, but I don't think their 15 seconds from the first show had babes knocking down their doors.

I wasn't as put off by the hippo brothers judging the bimbos at Vegas as much as I was by Adam. Yes, he's a nice guy and all that, but I you'd think he would have done something with himself since the last show. At least a freakin' belt. I was screaming "pull up your freakin' pants" at the television last night. Talk about a dumpster butt! :rolleyes

lmao dumpster butt

well what bothered me about joe was that he didn't care about the other women's feelings at all like the other guy did-he was clearly hurt by melana's rejection-think he would show some sympathy

but i agree with everything else you said-it is human nature to want to get it on with someone attractive-nothing wrong with that lol-plus i do believe the physical attraction/good sex has to be there for a relationship to last-that's why i was glad larissa chose jerky gil over brian-larissa wasn't attracted to brian at all-or else he would have won hands down

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I wasn't as put off by the hippo brothers judging the bimbos at Vegas as much as I was by Adam. Yes, he's a nice guy and all that, but I you'd think he would have done something with himself since the last show. At least a freakin' belt. I was screaming "pull up your freakin' pants" at the television last night. Talk about a dumpster butt! :rolleyes
    OMG! I forgot about that!! YES! My gf and I were yelling too. They were the worse jeans EVER! We even said "it looks like he shiat his pants!" They were awful.
    You'd think that he'd of bought himself better jeans than that.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

What do you expect?! Over 80 percent of the show is a joke. I'm just glad every joe and Jason got a 15-second extention of their 15-minute fame. I couldn't even remember their names. They were there to help Adam out...who is kidding who?

i'm waiting for zach to make his appearance, unless he's still PO'ed at the prodcers for the fat suit lol

how funny would it be if melana showed up as a contestant for the final twist!!!

FORT Newbie
    Yeah, what was with those pants?!? Yuck. Also, does anyone think he has a neanderthal like forehead and a lumbering, oaf like walk (weird description, but it is what comes to mind)? Kind of reminds me of the infamous sasquatch caught on tape thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxima
    What do you expect?! Over 80 percent of the show is a joke. I'm just glad every joe and Jason got a 15-second extention of their 15-minute fame. I couldn't even remember their names. They were there to help Adam out...who is kidding who?
    I agree, I wasn't expecting this show to be a joke, but who is the joke on US or the women.???? Adam at this point doesn't need at dating show to fix him up.

I gotta completely agree with yourefired...Men are horrible! Did you hear that one fat guy saying (to a blonde), "Uh, I was gonna ask you something, but I forgot" (she was just that beautiful :rolleyes ) Hardy har har. And the blonde was standing there with her chest out about to start twirling her hair...Ugh! :rolleyes I cannot believe they said that they had to only let the gorgeous women through, when what they really meant was the women with the huge chests and curvy backsides, because you know that's what they meant. And they made girls constantly turn around so they could stare at their butts. These guys are so desperate. I'm soooo glad Marlena didn't choose any of them. They had the nerve to say that Marlena kicked off all the guys over 200 pounds...well now it seems like they don't like anyone themselves that is not a 36, 24, 36. PIGS!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast