+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Melana Scantlin - where is she now?

FORT Newbie

Melana Scantlin - where is she now?

I was surfing around the TV, and who did I see? Adam's first reality TV love interest and our favorite original Average Joe gal - Melana Scantlin!

She's a co-host on the the GameShow Network's World Series of BlackJack!

Not sure what else she did as the co-host - but on the last 1/2 hr of the 1hr show I saw, she only did a couple of interviews - one w/ a husband of one of the players, and then with one of BJ players that got knocked out.

She still looks great - they had her wearing low cut black dress.

Sorry no pic but here's the key part of the press release

GSN's WORLD SERIES OF BLACKJACK to Be Taped on Location at Mohegan Sun; Series Premieres March 15 at 10 PM

Matt Vasgersian Named Host, Melana Scantlin is Co-Host & Max Rubin as Expert Commentator

"Serving as co-host on the series is Melana Scantlin, who most recently starred in last fall's popular reality series "Average Joe." A native of Gladstone, Missouri, Scantlin currently serves as the Kansas City Chiefs' live entertainment announcer and divides her time between Los Angeles and Kansas City when she is not working a Chiefs game. She is currently pursuing a career in sports entertainment and WORLD SERIES OF BLACKJACK marks her first TV hosting role. Besides her work on "Average Joe," Scantlin appeared on "Meet My Folks," "Days of Our Lives," "True Blue" and "Saturday Night Live." She also represented her home state in the 2002 Miss USA Pageant."

-----------------------
    (Full Press Release is available on google - sorry I can't post link - I'm a newbie)
    Last edited by pjzinga; 03-16-2004 at 01:34 AM.

FORT Newbie

Another short inet Article on Melana's GSN stint

Average Joe's Melana To Co-Host GSN's World Series Of BlackJack

GSN announced that Average Joe star, Melana Scantlin, will be joining Matt Vasgersian as co-host of it's new seven episode series "World Series Of Blackjack."

World Series Of Blackjack will feature the world’s top Blackjack players and tournament competitors and will award $250,000 in total prizes. The players will compete for the grand prize purse of $100,000 and the bragging rights to the title of the World Blackjack Champion.

The series will air on Monday nights at 10 PM beginning Monday, March 15. The show tapes January 24 and 25 in Connecticut's Mohegan Sun’s Wolf Den.

Serving as co-host on the series is Melana Scantlin, who most recently starred in last fall’s popular reality series “Average Joe.” Scantlin currently serves as the Kansas City Chief’s live entertainment announcer and divides her time between Los Angeles and Kansas City when she is not working a Chiefs game. She is currently pursuing a career in sports entertainment and this will mark her first TV hosting role.

Besides her work on “Average Joe,” Scantlin appeared on “Meet My Folks,” “Days of Our Lives,” “True Blue” and “Saturday Night Live.” She also represented her home state in the 2002 Miss USA Pageant.

Yawn, yawn. Go back to obscurity, Melanoma. At least the girl who came after you didn't stick her tongue down the throat of the winner right in front of the loser.

who cares about melena? she sucks

Melana is a full on media whore imo.

She and Jason have split up too.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie

Horrible, horrible

I don't know that anybody should really care about what happens to her. By picking mr loser, no job, lives with parents she just showed that she's about as shallow as the average puddle. I was actually pretty shocked because it was such a clear choice.

Glad it lasted so long loser!

It was also nice to see Larissa get the deuce after she picked her own pretty-boy, although the choice with him didn't seem nearly as clear cut.

FORT Newbie

Here she is

Well, you will all be pleased to know that I just signed up for a membership at Equinox Fitness in Santa Monica and who was my "Membership Advisor" but dear Melana!

At least she is at an upscale gym.

+ Reply to Thread