+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: 3/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I've just been looking at pictures of them all. Actually, I think that many of the women are far better looking than Adam. And many of them are much younger than Adam. One girl is 21--that's really young for a 29 yo. I am wondering a bit about golddiggers.

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    I've just been looking at pictures of them all. Actually, I think that many of the women are far better looking than Adam. And many of them are much younger than Adam. One girl is 21--that's really young for a 29 yo. I am wondering a bit about golddiggers.

Good point, no one has brought up the fact that in comparison to Adam some of these woman do look at whole lot better. (or I missed the post)

We must not forget, as again and again we were shown last night, Adam did think Melana was into him and he would be picked.

I just don't see him going for an average woman.

FORT Newbie

can someone help?

I watched the Adam Returns premier & I really want to know what one of the songs was in the show. I am going to sound totally inept describing it -- it was some kind of instrumental song that played when he was all heart-wrenchingly talking about picking between the girls, having to send some home, etc. It sort of sounds like an Andrea Bocelli or Enya song, instrumental but almost maybe like high-pitched vocals in the backgroud, operatta or aria-like. But I believe it's a popular song. Anyone know what I am talking about??? I really want to know the name or artist of the song because I love that song. Thanks very much,

That girl bouncing up to him saying,"hi hit stuff" was a little too much for me. I'm sure he's a very nice guy, but hot stuff? I hardly think so.

FORT Newbie
    what this show needs to give it a little of the "wow" factor is---------ZACH!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    Most of the women seem short because they are not models, like most of these shows attract. They're just average women--average height 5'3" or 5'4".

Average height for females in the US is 5'7"

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    That girl bouncing up to him saying,"hi hit stuff" was a little too much for me. I'm sure he's a very nice guy, but hot stuff? I hardly think so.

uhm that was Summer...you know, "like the season" I'm still dying from her saying that last night....

Can someone find the pic of Jason Peoples in the dress and wig from last night's show? I cannot find it anywhere and I really want to see that again!!

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisconsinswede
    uhm that was Summer...you know, "like the season" I'm still dying from her saying that last night....
    me too...that was sooooo funny. My friend looked over at me and said "did she just say 'like the season'?" I was like...yeah...she just did.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisconsinswede
    Average height for females in the US is 5'7"
    I found this quote on-line: "According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the average U.S. woman is 5' 3.7 (162 centimeters) tall and weighs 152 pounds (69 kilograms)."

Since I'm 5' 2 (and a half) I prefer to believe the official government number, lol.

+ Reply to Thread