+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: 3/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by wendiness
    Aside from the two E-Harmony women, it seems the Average Joe's aren't any better than anybody else at overlooking appearance in favor of substance. And the E-Harmony deal was plug and probably arranged by the producers to suggest some effort at looking for genuine personality matches.

I like Adam but I'm going to be mighty disappointed in him if he goes down the same path - beauty over substance.

Besides the girls the fat guys picked(and it seemed to me they were instructed to) I dont think the woman were that great looking so Im not too sure how Adam or the Joes that selected them for Adam could be considered shallow for picking any of them. The majority of them were pretty average looking young women. A couple a bit above average and a few were out right dogs in the looks department. The rest were all somewhere in between. I think Dennis did a good job picking women for Adam. We will see how Adam reacts when the hotter girls show up. I think Adam is a good guy and that will show.
    Last edited by Brannigan73; 03-16-2004 at 11:42 AM.

Quote by Wendiness: Okay, Jen L reminds me of Sherri Oteri (was that her name) of Saturday Night Live -- except SHE was acting.

Last edited by buglover; 03-16-2004 at 12:21 PM.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by averagejane
    You think? He still seems pretty humble to me. Well, only 4 shows, so hopefully he won't morph into Blob in that short a period.
    I bet we see hot tub action from here on out. We'll see when the hotties come in.....which BTW, I'd be insulted if I was one of the other girls, I thought they were supposed to be hotties (according to the average joes not me).

That "waxed my back" comment was just grotqesque. Please Adam, I don't want to know. :phhht
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover
    Quote: Okay, Jen L reminds me of Sherri Oteri (was that her name) of Saturday Night Live -- except SHE was acting.

She reminds me so much of a girl I know. I'll see if I can dig up a picture of her and post it, striking resemblence.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Someone stated that Jen L looks like an Alien Nicole Richie...

woowoo look what I can do

heh I'm bored, can you tell?

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    woowoo look what I can do

heh I'm bored, can you tell?
    You just couldn't resist could you?
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

heh. I beat you

Quote Originally Posted by primadonna
    poor guy needs a stylist--the t-shirt and jeans were out of the rag bag
    ITA! Those jeans shouldn't be seen in public, much less on TV.
    Get the Fab Five in here--STAT!!

Well, I don't like Adam as much as I did on the first show. He mumbles and says "like" as every third word, unless he's reading a script. So I guess we'll always know when the producers are putting words in his mouth. He didn't know what to say to most of the girls--how weird is that? Wouldn't you have mentally written about five to ten questions so you could find out about the person really quickly?

I thought that most of the girls were pretty good looking, at least as good looking as Adam, so he really has nothing to whine about there. I agree that Jenn L is, ah, odd--and I see the comparison with Rachel Dratch, but Rachel is better looking. I agree with whoever posted that she might have a medical condition--maybe hyperthyroidism?

I thought Jason was a good sport to do the dress in drag thing. I thought when Adam saw Dennis and Tareq it was obvious that he was friends with Dennis and not friends with Tareq.

Most of the women seem short because they are not models, like most of these shows attract. They're just average women--average height 5'3" or 5'4".

+ Reply to Thread