+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: 3/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by primadonna
    poor guy needs a stylist--the t-shirt and jeans were out of the rag bag
    I was thinking he should be able to afford some better clothes? My daughter says it's "just the style"...but I don't think Adam can carry off the shabby chic look...he might as well stop trying.

I still like Adam though...though I agree, he needs a stylist.

KC
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Jason was the most beautiful girl, too bad he and Adam didn't hook up on the 1st Average Joe. This has been the best of the series yet, I loved the bringing back nerdy Dennis, and geeky Apu, or whatever his name is, but the best was the fat guy, picking out only the hot chicks in Vegas, yeah, he knows, sorry, but looks do matter, and life sucks. Can't beleive Adam dumped 3 of the best, Elizabeth Wood, obvioulsy not a gold digger, Sara Stone, great personality and one of the sanest of the bunch, and not hard on the eyes, and Rebecca, I thought she came off really well, and they all ready new they shared many interests. No wonder Adam is a millionaire, in New York City, with millions of single woman who are dying to meet a straight man, and he's single. He has terrible, terrible, judgement. Elizabeth Lipshitz, or whatever her name is, is obviously borderline pyschotic, bunny boiler if I ever saw one.

FORT Newbie
    God that one girls' eyes are just bulging. (lifshitz)

What really bothers me, is that finally a Canadian got on an American reality show, and she is the 1st person eliminated! Elizabeth can do better anyway, she handled the rejection really well...

They showed someone with the last name Hannah, but I don't see anyone with that name listed.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Jennifer L. appears to have a medical condition which is responsible for the way her eyes look and perhaps her overactivity....but it is really unsettling to look at on TV..if she didnt have clevage I wonder if Adam's selection commitee would have picked her..and because she is endowed that way at least some of the guys appear not to have noticed...(yes average guys can be shallow too....)

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley
    They showed someone with the last name Hannah, but I don't see anyone with that name listed.
    It's Rochelle they have that poor girl all confused. Her real last name is Hannah. Wait til next week when they show her with her naturally curly hair She looks so much better! They should have just had her wear her that way the whole time! People pobably won't know who she is next week especially with her last name!!

Well, I watched a tape of the show as I read the posts here. Only comment I would make is that you know part of Adam's contract with Average Joe had to include the following:

NBC and the producers, in addition to previously stated compensations, agree to provide a situation to totally humiliate and denegrade Jason of Average Joe 1 in the pilot episode.

Ok, 1 more comment/question: How long before the Smoking Gun digs up dirt on one of these gals?

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Preys adam with not turn into another blob
    That is exactly who he reminded me of last night. Please no.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    That is exactly who he reminded me of last night. Please no.
    You think? He still seems pretty humble to me. Well, only 4 shows, so hopefully he won't morph into Blob in that short a period.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread