+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is This Average Jane?

I don't know what it is about this group of women, but the people at the FORT seem a little more catty when talking about them then usual (myself included).

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    I don't know what it is about this group of women, but the people at the FORT seem a little more catty when talking about them then usual (myself included).
    I'm trying really hard here. This is gonna be difficult..maybe I should just watch and stay away from this thread.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

I think these photos are very accurate. NBC photos are ALWAYS better and larger than ABC photos. Are you listening, ABC!?

Two, maybe three, are real lookers. The rest are just average, even weird. Then again, Adam is not your typical handsome hunk. Did anyone notice how many Jewish women in the cast? They really paid attention to compatibility issues, even down to religion. I think Jewish women do have an advantage, if Adam is really serious about it.

I agree it's hard to bash average looking women, whereas I didn't mind bashing the hotties at all. I guess everyone has feelings we may hurt. But, that was their decision to go on a reality show and by now know the routine.

They know Ugly Adam has money, and he has stated in his interview it's only for fun. I hope all the ladies are in for fun also.

Not many lookers in the bunch. A few I wouldn't really call attractive at all, but thats my opinion and I tend to be shallow at some times

FORT Newbie
    Maybe it's just me, but I only find two or three (Brittany Ducker and Stephanie Cahn)of the women attrative. The rest are either average or slightly above average and some of them are just outright scary and hideous. I mean just look at Jennifer Lifshitz, Rochelle Finkelstein, etc.

FORT Newbie
    i think stephanie cahn is very very pretty and so is samantha trenk

I bet everyone though that Adam is going to pick one of the prettier girls who is more on the skinnier side. Men are shallow, I know, my father is one.

Lets face it, women have no clue whether other women are attractive or not.
    All of these women as "average" at best.

That's where the twist comes in though. A bunch of hot beauties are coming to try and distract Adam!

hmm i'd say about half and half-some of them are really average(unlike the people that larissa/melana got) and some are good looking(larissa/melana didn't get that either, maybe 1-2 out of the whole group)

adam has a much better deal-they were right when they said he can't lose in the previews-i mean where are all the really heavy chicks like on AJ1 and AJ2???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast