Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tracilee Benardello, Long Island, NY

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crytz
    Um. well.
    #1. I'm as girl and Traci is straight.
    #2. I'm her cousin.

so, yeah. I kind of can't date her... :phhht
    Oh the the preverted thoughts goin' through my mind....

I don't think she is bad lookin' I just don't like long finger nails

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekh
    Oh the the preverted thoughts goin' through my mind....

I don't think she is bad lookin' I just don't like long finger nails
    LOL! long fingernails do freak me out a bit... everyone on Staten Island has 'em though... She's had them for years. she gets them done regularly and she takes really good care of them.... it was hard putting in her contacts at first but she's got the routine down now.

personally, I keep mine as short as possible. I hate long nails. :phhht

I am sorry but if she is only 23 years old, then i look great at 37! she looks older then me!

This girl was just nasty to everyone else. No need to be so standoffish and bitchy to everyone. First she tells everyone "If you're going to talk bad about me, say it to my face." (I have no problem with this, except for the aggressiveness with which she delivered this line). Then she tells Samantha, "I don't want to hear what you have to say about me." Well F you. I'm happy you're gone.

I am sorry but if she is only 23 years old, then i look great at 37! she looks older then me!
    That's what I was thinking. Actually, I was thinking, "She has GOT to be at least ten years older than that, and even at that, I STILL look better than her even though I'm older than THAT". But it makes more sense they way you say it!

If she takes one thing from this experience, let's hope it's that the majority of people think those dragon lady nails are nasty, cheap, scary, and skanky looking. YeeeeCH! :phhht

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    She was just bad all the way around last night including her personality, harshly lined lips and dragon lady nails. Her skin too-girl needs to lay off the easy bake oven tanning salons if she ever hopes to have her age catch up to her appearance. I also added the phrase "metallic fritos" to my vocabulary today.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Let's play guess her REAL age.

Hello, I just turned 25 and she looks old enough to be my mom.

I say she's not a day less than 35.

She should have taken a look in the mirror before filling in the age box on her application for the show. 24!
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

let's play the age game!

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    Let's play guess her REAL age.

Hello, I just turned 25 and she looks old enough to be my mom.

I say she's not a day less than 35.

She should have taken a look in the mirror before filling in the age box on her application for the show. 24!
    i'm gonna guess, 42, as i'm 37 and I look better then her! (I keep saying that don't I)lol

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    She should have just told everyone that her and Adam had sex on their date, imagine the scandal then!!

I like how she waved to the girls as she was taking the walk of shame...sorta like, "later biatches!"
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I agree that she looks older, but I think some of you are harsh. I'll say about 32. She doesn't have the fat in the face that someone 24 would, but she isn't weathered/wrinkled either. And the red streaks are an odd choice.

It seems odd to lie by so much though; and doesn't the show do any checking?? Someone should just go check her high-school yearbook and be done with it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast