+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tracilee Benardello, Long Island, NY

FORT Fan
    she comes accross very bad..a very meanspirited woman. I was shocked he did not boot her. Just disgusting. I felt like I needed to take a shower after watching her.

From the official site:

Executive Assistant/Bartender

"My mom told me that the guy I'm looking for doesn't exist, but I think I found him."

What made you want to be on the show and meet Adam?
    Click here to view Tracilee's response!

I think he's awesome. I think he's everything that I've been looking for in a guy. My mom told me that the guy I'm looking for doesn't exist, but I think I found him. He's a true gentleman. Everything that he did was just amazing. He was himself. He was genuine. He was just casual, you know, what you see is what you get. And I just thought it was great.

How would your best friend describe you to a guy?

I'm honest, loyal. My best friend loves me. She would say that I'm the greatest person in the world, probably as I would about her. Beautiful, caring, loving, giving.

What was your worst dating experience?

What annoys me most on a date is people that don't have manners common courtesy manners. Like opening doors or coming up to the door when they come and get you. And the worst is table manners. Somebody who doesn't have table manners is disgusting.

She hates bad table manners. I wonder if Adam has good table manners or just eats everything with his fingers. I think if they had an arm wrestle she would kick his butt.

FORT Newbie
    I wonder how much NBC makes the girls change themselves on TV.
    I happen to know Traci (very well) and I've never seen her hair curled like that... I think they made her do it or something.

the photos of her make her chest look much bigger than it is... on the show she doesn't look that big. I think they do it on purpose.
    I have wondered that about other girls on the show...

she never wears makeup except lipstick. I think they caked her in it for the show.... :phhht

Personality wise, she it 100% herself on the show as she is in real life.
    Even her attitude with the girls in a few scenes. haha. you'd think it was her brother standing there! She's not being fake at all. She's being herself.

FORT Regular
    Her fingar nails are tooooooooo long! Imagine the stuff stuck under them :phhht

Quote Originally Posted by Crytz
    Personality wise, she it 100% herself on the show as she is in real life.
    Even her attitude with the girls in a few scenes. haha. you'd think it was her brother standing there! She's not being fake at all. She's being herself.

That's to bad. I hate her fake hair, her fake nails and her fake boobs. She looks like she is 24 going on 48. The only saving grace is if her personality were 'fake' too... ie she was out of sorts being on the show. But if that is her real personality, I hope Adam runs far, far away from her. She is just plain mean and unpleasant. Ugh, I can't express how much I dislike her

FORT Regular
    [QUOTE=Crytz]I wonder how much NBC makes the girls change themselves on TV.
    I happen to know Traci (very well) and I've never seen her hair curled like that... I think they made her do it or something. QUOTE]

SO would you date her?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekh
    SO would you date her?
    Um. well.
    #1. I'm as girl and Traci is straight.
    #2. I'm her cousin.

so, yeah. I kind of can't date her... :phhht

If Tracilee is 100% just like she is coming across on the show. She is one conceited nasty girl. I thought there might be a small chance they were showing us her "bad" side, but if that is the real her she doesn't have a good side. If she was actually crying because she was afraid of the baby cow and again because she was so homesick she needs to grow up.

FORT Newbie
    Tracilee is definitely one of my favorites! If she gets eliminated, I definitely would like to see her in Average Joe 4 or Average Joe 5

Luis XIX

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast