+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Samantha Trenk, Bedminster, NJ

I only have one comment to make:
    Before the your're kicked off the program ceremony Adam said a couple of things, the only one I remember is: The women had to be attractive for him to do the show.

FORT Newbie

Just an FYI

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene
    After all my "I won't be watching the finale of this awful show" I did watch the last hour or so and I have to say, Adam my boy, you didn't disappoint us! Apparently shallowness is the a prerequisite to being the person to pick from the herd and Adam fit right in with Lalena...

As for Samantha, I think it is obvious that she is a gold-digging skank who is no younger than 39 years!! Poor Adam, typical man, thinks not with his brain, but with another part of his anatomy, that head without eyes...
    FYI: Samantha certainly doesn't need a man to keep up with material items, she isn't in a position to have to go digging for gold. Those of us who know Sam will agree.........

FORT Newbie
    It's not clear she needs Adam's money ... she somehow manages to dress herself and her dog as she does without him.

Quote Originally Posted by ritzgirl
    FYI: Samantha certainly doesn't need a man to keep up with material items, she isn't in a position to have to go digging for gold. Those of us who know Sam will agree.........
    That does appear to be true. She seemed to have plenty of expensive clothes and jewelry. I am very curious how Sam felt about how she was portrayed. If she thought she came across as self absorbed, especially when Adam was making comments about her dog's wardrobe. She didn't seem to get he was making fun of the situation. We all know that editing shows us what they want us to see. There is also a limited amount of time to show segments of each date. I thought some comments of Samantha's did come across as Catty. She said in a negative tone that Rachel still lives with her parents. I can't help but wonder if Samantha is a self-made women. Living off her income from Barney's or if there isn't a little help coming from elsewhere. Not all of us are lucky enough to have money coming in that we don't make ourselves. If you are one of those lucky people I don't think you should badmouth people who have less money than you do. One day you might be in their shoes. Having money does not equal having class.
    Last edited by Betelgeuse; 04-07-2004 at 02:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by beaker
    It's not clear she needs Adam's money ... she somehow manages to dress herself and her dog as she does without him.
    Two words:

Previous.
    Boyfriends.

Or maybe not previous. Maybe "on the side" might be even truer, going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by beaker
    If you have something to say about her finances that you want to tell us, please just spit it out. We are not that great at getting hints, sometimes we even draw the wrong conclusions.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Two words:

Previous.
    Boyfriends..
    Two more words:
    Sugar
    Daddy

(oh, that was mean and I am not being mean to Adam and Sam anymore...but I couldn't help myself....the devil made me do it )
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Not to be rude or anything but...how do you know she didn't earn it like Adam did? A job? Why is it when a woman appears rich one thinks of a Sugar Daddy? It's rather demeaning to females that are successful in their lives.

Just had to say! *stepping back in the shadows*

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    If you have something to say about her finances that you want to tell us, please just spit it out. We are not that great at getting hints, sometimes we even draw the wrong conclusions.
    I don't know anything about her other than what I've seen on the show. All I'm saying is that before she met Adam, she somehow managed to live the high-fashion lifestyle.

(But speaking of Adam and money, Samantha was coached from a $20,000 loss to a $20,000 gain within one trading session by Adam's comments. If in fact it's this easy for him to make $40,000, then keeping Sam and Chloe in designer clothes might not be too hard. How they managed to go $20,000 negative, though, on $10,000 capital risked, is something of a mystery. Maybe the trading was all fake and it isn't this easy for Adam to make money.)

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ritzgirl
    Yeah, I'm sure most trust fund babies grow up to work at Barneys...

+ Reply to Thread