+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Samantha Trenk, Bedminster, NJ

FORT Regular
    Wow, feel the love. :phhht Im not sure I would have picked Samantha but she isnt the devil. I definitely think she is a cute girl so Im not sure where all the hate in that department comes from. She may not have a great complexion but she still has very cute features and a dynamite body. I wasnt crazy about her fascination with her pet dog and some of the arrogant comments she made about the other girls but she really seemed to like Adam and he likes her. Thats good enough for me.

Ready for what I think? Shopping, shopping, shopping...now personally I do not know this woman, but my first impression is material girl! I hope if they stay together for a long time, Adam can make enough money to keep her and her dog happy. Good luck to both of them, like I said, I don't know her personally so I don't know what she's like without cameras around.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Was that tattoo story Samantha gave (about the initials on her shoulder being her grandparents) true? Or was that a lie and a hoax? Does anyone know? Sorry if it is posted somewhere, I can't find the answer. Thanks!

SingleGal

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    All you NAY-SAYERS will be eating crow when Samantha wins!!
    *ties bib around neck*

C'mon, Maveno, do you still think Sam is as hot as you did before you saw her dog? 'Fess up!
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Maybe Adam chose Samantha because he'll have a convenient excuse for those oderiferious nights he eats bean burritos????

SingleGal

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by averagejane
    *ties bib around neck*

C'mon, Maveno, do you still think Sam is as hot as you did before you saw her dog? 'Fess up!
    HAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!! !!!!!! All of you pull right up and grab your crow and hot piping cup 'o STFU!

I win I win I win!!!

I still think she's a hotty, averagejane!! The dog was great!! Anyone who can love their dog and treat him/her like royalty gets a big thumbs up from me!!
    Congratulations Sammy! I had your back the whole time! The posts that are negative about you are just those skanky women who didn't win!!!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey
    After all my "I won't be watching the finale of this awful show" I did watch the last hour or so and I have to say, Adam my boy, you didn't disappoint us! Apparently shallowness is the a prerequisite to being the person to pick from the herd and Adam fit right in with Lalena...

As for Samantha, I think it is obvious that she is a gold-digging skank who is no younger than 39 years!! Poor Adam, typical man, thinks not with his brain, but with another part of his anatomy, that head without eyes...

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Who is Lalena?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Who is Lalena?

I think it is Larissa + Melena = Lalena. ie... They are pretty much the same shallow beauty queen

The posts that are negative about you are just those skanky women who didn't win!!!!
    You found me out, Mav

I'm actually everybody's favourite underdog, the girl with the *five*-head, Jenn L. Watch for me on the NBC premiere of "Average Jane".
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread