+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Samantha Trenk, Bedminster, NJ

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Wow, I REALLY can't believe you guys think this girl is classy. Do you see how much makeup she wears? She could be a man underneath all that foundation! She reminds me of like an aging diner waitress. She's the kind of stereotypical Jersey girl that gives other Jersey girls a bad name.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie9
    Wow, I REALLY can't believe you guys think this girl is classy. Do you see how much makeup she wears? She could be a man underneath all that foundation! She reminds me of like an aging diner waitress. She's the kind of stereotypical Jersey girl that gives other Jersey girls a bad name.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
    My husband says she looks like a trucker's wife.
    And my wife said she looks like a bowler's wife.

My question --- is there a difference?

Something smarmy about her. Actually, I'm not that crazy about any of the ones that are left...but this one - ugh.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    All you NAY-SAYERS will be eating crow when Samantha wins!!

Trucker's wife? Bowler's wife? I really didn't think that they're all bad looking just by some spouse's profession.. maybe a crack dealer's wife, grave digger's wife...or landfill owner's wife.. maybe THEN I'd say that the wives are fugly.

But lil Sammy ain't bad! She's a hotty.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    All you NAY-SAYERS will be eating crow when Samantha wins!!

Trucker's wife? Bowler's wife? I really didn't think that they're all bad looking just by some spouse's profession.. maybe a crack dealer's wife, grave digger's wife...or landfill owner's wife.. maybe THEN I'd say that the wives are fugly.

But lil Sammy ain't bad! She's a hotty.
    Maveno, I'm with you on this. I'll defend lil Sammy til the end. Poor girl - she is sorely misunderstood on this board. Yes, she's a little rough 'round the edges, but she has HUGE potential! (if she would follow my fashion advice of a previous post).

Besides, the girl has got spunk. Who else would have so gracefully put up with Adam's blundering ways during the golf episode - and THE DANCE/FREAK OUT he did when the cart went in the pond?!!

And she's not Tracilee. So she's golden in my book.

Go Sammy!

Oh! Oh! I totally missed this incredibly crucial part of her bio that automatically disqualifies her as a skank, truck-driver-or-bowler's-wife or any other meanie-miney name calling...

da-da-DA.....

She works for Barneys!!!!!

Oh, she has my dream job.

But, wait....how can she work someplace so fashion-forward, with that eyeliner?? Suddenly the world just doesn't make sense to me anymore...

I think you are a skank Samantha. I am glad she got picked...who derserved a dork like Adam more than her--you all have to agree after watching the show...shallow skank....Rachel rocks. I am glad she got stuck with the awkward, dorky, goof-ball who probably drools when he kisses!! I have lost all respect for you after you chose that stupid skank. You deserve each other.....Samantha--my advice to you--stay out of the tanning bed--you look much older than you are. At least you are with a millionaire who can pay for all of the plastic surgery you are gonna need!!!!! ))) Or maybe you can be on another reality show after Adam gets bored with you after the first time you have sex--maybe Extreme Makeover??? Try out--might help you so called acting.

OMG!!! What was Adam thinking?? As soon as I saw the dog I would have been gone. She's in it for the wrong reasons. Why couldn't Adam see that?? She totally manipulated him.
    Last edited by lilmac; 04-06-2004 at 09:36 AM.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by bflygirl
    Hey ineedalife, the necklace is not cheap. It's a David Yurman piece. I have the same one and it sells for more than $500.00. Interesting to read how critical everyone is about these lucky and lovely girls
    exactly, i was looking to see if someone noticed. I guess misery loves company and these people commenting are miserable. There is NOTHING cheap about Samantha. Maybe one day people will notice Adam knows her better than they do. --

+ Reply to Thread