+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Samantha Trenk, Bedminster, NJ

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Rose
    I agree that she's a "in some lights" girl. Sometimes she looks really classy and pretty. Sometimes she just looks too dried up, and hard. I wasn't overly impressed with her personality on their golfing date. I don't think she's the girl for Adam.

clearly they had the most fun on this date...they were laughing and having a great time...she is very real and seems like she could ave fun doing anything
    she's my choice and I hope Adam picks her cuz she is the best...by the way very very pretty also a great personality

Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    Something tells me that Adam is digging her, but the when she meets his family, they like the other girl (Rachel) better and Adam is at odds. They seemed to have fun on their date.

i think adam likes her more based on her looks. she might be one of the finalists, the one his family doesn't like. whatever, i like her.

GO SAMANTHA!!

Adam also stated his kiss with her, the first one (on golf course), he wanted to do better. and then back at the hotel where their "dinner date was" he stated that he "just couldn't keep his hands off her type of kiss". I'll bet she is one of the top 2.

Quote Originally Posted by mulvajo
    Adam also stated his kiss with her, the first one (on golf course), he wanted to do better. and then back at the hotel where their "dinner date was" he stated that he "just couldn't keep his hands off her type of kiss". I'll bet she is one of the top 2.

and yes I'll bet she is the one the parents don't like too!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    No...this is my guess..
    Christine & Samantha go head to head, and it's Christine that the parents don't like.

Samantha will win his heart. I think she's very attractive and has a great personality.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

She is realy cute, now, but that lingerie affair turned me off at first. I can't help but wonder if Adam's stock didn't go up when these girls found out he has money.

After last night's show, I'm starting to think she might have a chance with Adam. Kissing chemistry is important, after all :-)

That said, I want to remove all of her eyeliner (that kohl-all-the-way-around-the-eyes look went out in 1989), pull her hair back off her face and put some pretty mulberry matte lipstick on her. In other words, she needs to join the rest of us in the new millenium, fashion-wise. Then, she'd be cute.

Oh, and slather her with SPF and tell her to never worship Ra again.

OK...off to criticize my next victim.....

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeny
    After last night's show, I'm starting to think she might have a chance with Adam. Kissing chemistry is important, after all :-)

That said, I want to remove all of her eyeliner (that kohl-all-the-way-around-the-eyes look went out in 1989), pull her hair back off her face and put some pretty mulberry matte lipstick on her. In other words, she needs to join the rest of us in the new millenium, fashion-wise. Then, she'd be cute.

Oh, and slather her with SPF and tell her to never worship Ra again.

OK...off to criticize my next victim.....
    This post had me laughing from start..through the middle and at the end! Thanks for making me cry at work.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    You know she isnt going to win...since the producers treated us to her and adam ankle deep in muck with a dirty old man watching them kiss...forshadowing you bet it is....

I don't like Samantha at all

My husband says she looks like a trucker's wife.

+ Reply to Thread