+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Samantha Trenk, Bedminster, NJ

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonDrop
    Not to be rude or anything but...how do you know she didn't earn it like Adam did? A job? Why is it when a woman appears rich one thinks of a Sugar Daddy? It's rather demeaning to females that are successful in their lives.

Just had to say! *stepping back in the shadows*
    Successful? She admitted she is a store clerk and while I'm not knocking any clerks out there, I am saying she doesn't make enough money selling clothes at Barneys to classify her as wealthy. And as for throwing $45 down for a doggie sweater, can we all say HIGH LIMIT CREDIT CARD? She probably has 30 that are maxed out and is looking for someone like Adam to help pay them off...

Quote Originally Posted by beaker
    I don't know anything about her other than what I've seen on the show. All I'm saying is that before she met Adam, she somehow managed to live the high-fashion lifestyle.

(But speaking of Adam and money, Samantha was coached from a $20,000 loss to a $20,000 gain within one trading session by Adam's comments. If in fact it's this easy for him to make $40,000, then keeping Sam and Chloe in designer clothes might not be too hard. How they managed to go $20,000 negative, though, on $10,000 capital risked, is something of a mystery. Maybe the trading was all fake and it isn't this easy for Adam to make money.)
    She probably gets daddy's money. Even Adam mentioned all she had to do was her baby pout and I'm sure daddy came through.
    Also, I thought the trading competition was fake. Don't they have a teaching thing (and I thought the account was Schwaab) to help people learn to do it without actually risking real money? I never thought they were trading real money.

FORT Newbie

anyone that spends

I think that she should have taken the money that they spent on the dog and bought a outfit for herself. How many people really have 450.00 to spend on a doggie outfit. Also how come they brought her dog and no one else got a surprise on their date? Could it be that the show was trying to tell adam something that she is a high maintence woman and i think that she saw dollar signs when she saw adam. Did anyone see the news after the final show? It said that Adam was with his family for passover. Does anyone else think that maybe instead of being in a bar to watch the final show maybe she could of invited a few friends over and watched from home while Adam was not with her and observing a religious holiday for his family? I do think that it would have been more classy for her to do this. I also think that she made her first mistake by keeping things from his family and i never heard him say anything to him either that she had done a few comercials and been on the cover of a few magazines however she didnt want to tell them this because she didnt want them to think that she was promoting herself. When she was on the news she acted as if she was right at home. I do think when she gets what she wants out of this it will be over. I think that they may do the talk shows after passover and easter then they will be seen on a few shows. well sorry for the long post but it is my first.

I just remembered that Samantha had made a comment that she had done commercials and some television. Maybe that is where her additional income comes from. Adam on his post made the comment that he had the most fun on his golf date with Sam. I must admit that she was a good sport about doing chores. It was obvious Adam was very attracted to her. He made sure she won a private date with him. I wish we could have seen Adam's reaction when he realized he was carrying golf bags filled with rocks!! I thought Sam was very pretty from the beginning of the show. When Tracilee was there they made her out to be the "bad girl". It seemed after she was gone Sam was the next target and was made to be the "material girl". I am sure there must be much more to her than we saw on the show.

She must have some great qualities since she has friends that have been daring enough to venture in to stand up for her. I must say I prefer someone who dotes on her dog than the people that chain them in the backyard and ignore them. I am sure this will work out for the best for all of them. Rachel and the other girls have gotten lots of exposure they shouldn't have any trouble meeting men better suited to them than Adam. I hope that Adam and Samantha are a good match and stay together. Obviously, Adam had the most chemistry with Sam so he made the right decision for him. I hope they have fun hanging out and getting to know each other better. She is the perfect one to help Adam with his wardrobe!!
    Last edited by Betelgeuse; 04-07-2004 at 07:21 PM.

FORT Newbie

actually

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene
    Successful? She admitted she is a store clerk and while I'm not knocking any clerks out there, I am saying she doesn't make enough money selling clothes at Barneys to classify her as wealthy. And as for throwing $45 down for a doggie sweater, can we all say HIGH LIMIT CREDIT CARD? She probably has 30 that are maxed out and is looking for someone like Adam to help pay them off...

If Samantha didn't want to work, trust me she doesn't need to. She works at Barneys because she enjoys it and enjoys working with people. Infact shes very successful there. And Barney's happens to be a very exclusive store. And what if she worked at a convenience store, who cares. Nope sorry to burst your bubble, but no maxed out cards and no debt. Honestly, $45 is not a lot of money for someone to spend I have underwear that costs more than that!

$45 on underwear

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Damn Pansygirl, that post of yours got me all laughy.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

$45 on underwear? You're kidding right? I can buy myself and my daughter entire outfits for $45. I guess some people just have different priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by ritzgirl
    FYI: Samantha certainly doesn't need a man to keep up with material items, she isn't in a position to have to go digging for gold. Those of us who know Sam will agree.........

Along with Sugar Daddy, can you say Credit Card? I'm sure she has racked up a big debt just trying to keep up with her so called image.

joa
    Add me to the...

"$45 on underwear????" crowd ...

Different priorities? I'd say so.

I personally would feel really silly walking past the 3-4 homeless people I pass every day on the way to the L in $45 underwear...

With all due respect, JMHO.

+ Reply to Thread