+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Amy Worth, Long Beach, CA

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    Okay, so she's cute and incredibly shallow. Thus the perfect reality television contestant.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

She is pretty, but way too intense. I get what I want and I want Adam or something like that came out of her mouth in the last program. Scary, and the gazing into the eyes thing. What was she trying to do, hypnotize him?

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    More roots.

What is the fascination with blonde hair?
    Why do brunettes turn their hair to straw just so they can look unnaturally blonde?
    I don't get it
    Men like blonds. Look at two women walking down the street--both pretty--one blond, one brunette. The blond will get more attention. I guess because there are so many more brunettes than blonds.

Ready for the weekend!

I think they had good chemistry.

Did anyone else think they were good together? I think they have a shot, after watching last night.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    Yeah, I think she'll win because they seem to have chemistry and she's very cute. So, bumping 'cause I think this item will get a lot of attention after tonight's show (not a spoiler, just a guess).

Let's hear it for the shallow girls. May they all find the men of their collective dreams within the spotlight of reality television. Woo hoo!
    Passing over to the Dark Side

I thought Amy's (and Rachel's as well) reaction to the series preview on last night's show was much more mature than most of the other girls. She didn't seem to get so bent-out-of shape about it, so I've gotta like that. I can't understand why anyone would be so shocked to see that Adam was kissing most of the girls he spent time alone with.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I don't think they were that shocked, actually. I think the previews of them being shocked were overblown. Courtney took it a bit hard, but the rest seemed pretty normal.

Jen L and Brian W need to hook up.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Amy didn't take the kissing previews too hard cause she was one of the girls he was mackin' with!!

She was laughing inside!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I was really impressed with Amy. She came across as very mature and confident. She didn't get involved with any of the back biting. She looked as good in her bikini as the bikini models. If she doesn't make it to the end I don't think she will have any problem meeting men back home. A very classy girl that seemed very caring and genuine.

This should have been who he took home to his parents along with Rachel.

However, Adam proved he didn't want a real relationship or try to build one with someone in another State by not choosing Amy. He wanted to 'get laid' and go out with the girl with the 'hot body'. (his words, not mine) Even though Amy had the 'body' and he felt chemistry with her, he didn't pick her because she lived so far away and he wouldn't be getting regular sex. (my opinion) With Sam, he is gonna get it everytime he takes her shopping or buys her dog another outfit.

They deserved each other, I'm glad he let Amy and Rachel off the hook, they were too good for him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast