+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Amy Worth, Long Beach, CA

Atleast her hair AND shirt are stripey, so they match. I must say though, she's not a bad-looking woman.

I'll agree, having now seen the 1st episode, that she does indeed look significantly better than the photo. Also, she pretty much hit a home run with the "What brought you here?" "You actually" exchange with Adam. Which could have sounded stalkerish, but it totally didn't.

FORT Newbie

Now that you've seen it....

Tell me I'm misguided in the statement about this girl. If she isn't the most attractive one she's top 2 or 3 hands down.

FORT Regular
    She looked a lot like her picture to me. Very few people look great in a super close up photo. I thought she was cute. Hot is not a word I would use to describe her.

I would say she is top 3 of the hottest women so far

any relation to brian worth? just kidding. how ayyy ya?

I don't think she's HOT.. but I will say that she had a great personality and seems to keep her emotions in check.
    She'll go far..but being one of the final 3..I dunno. Since I have about 2 or 3 faves so far, I can't bump them and wish for Amy to be in.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

This girl's in my top 3.

From the official site:

Human Resources Director

"My brother-in-law looks very similar to Adam so, that's how I got started."

What made you want to be on the show and meet Adam?
    Click here to view Amy's response!

My brother-in-law looks very similar to Adam so, that's how I got started. I was told that there's this guy Adam on “Average Joe” and so I had to see it. I started watching it because of my brother-in-law and I got hooked.

How would your best friend describe you to a guy?

That I'm similar to Adam. I'm very caring and giving and it seems like Adam is romantic. And I think I'm a romantic person. Just a nice person that's fun to be with and be around. Easy to talk to.

What was your worst dating experience?

A friend told me about this guy. I hadn't even seen him. I saw like a picture of him. And I met him at my old restaurant that I used to work at and it just was not good. He was boring. And it was just a bad time. I was glad to have my last drink be done with so I could go home. He seemed to be very into himself. And he was like an English teacher. So, I felt every word I said I had to be careful of what I said and it had to be the right thing. And he told some pretty horrible stories. And I just felt like I had to laugh at him just because I felt bad for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Worth, Long Beach, CA
    My brother-in-law looks very similar to Adam so, that's how I got started. I was told that there's this guy Adam on “Average Joe” and so I had to see it. I started watching it because of my brother-in-law and I got hooked.
    Umm...that's a bit disturbing to me... well, if I was her sister it would. She is attracted to her sister's husband, she's so attracted to him that people are trying to get her to hook up with Adam who looks and reminds her of him!!! ack! I'd kick my sister's @ss actually...."get off my husband's jock biatch!!!"

Something about the whole "attraction" makes me say "ewww".
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast