+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Abrams, Rockville, MD

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Don't like her at all, her attitude is sucky. As if she is above everyone else.

She'll be the shit starter around the house.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

From the official site:

Software Company Manager

"I like the fact that he's very humble, very modest. He just seems like a really sweet guy..."

What made you want to be on the show and meet Adam?
    He seems like a really great guy. He's really funny. He seems very intelligent. Very ambitious. He seems like the kind of guy I would want to go out with. And I think I'm the kind of girl that he would want to go out with. I like the fact that he's very humble, very modest. He just seems like a really sweet guy and a great catch and I can't believe that Melana didn't choose him.

How would your best friend describe you to a guy?

A bundle of energy. She would probably say that I'm a lot of fun. Very, very outgoing. Very funny. Very laid back. Up for doing anything. Smart and driven.

What was your worst dating experience?
    Click here to view Jennifer's response!

It was our first date, and he was already talking on his cell phone. He picked up the phone at dinner and spent twenty minutes on the phone while he was supposed to be having dinner with me. And I heard him say, “Oh yeah, I'm out with Jen. She's okay.” And all I could think of was “okay”!? I'm “okay”? You haven't even talked to me yet. And he kept saying that he was really tired. And I kept saying, “Well, do you want to go home?” But he kept insisting that we go to a bar and a party and another bar. Two of my friends met us at the last bar and one of them said, “Jen, you might want to wake your date up.” He fell asleep. My date fell asleep at the bar.

FORT Newbie
    Don't say mole...MOLE!!!

I'm rooting for her. I have a mole in the same place :phhht

All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by smarty
    Don't say mole...MOLE!!!
    Hey I have a mole of my own, so I know how they work! Lol. I also know when they're not working... (clear throat)

FORT Newbie
    I think she's hilarious and has a sick body... she's a winner in my book

No No No!!

Is she the one in the scenes from the next show that was yelling at another girl that if you want to look like this stop shoving doughnuts in your face?

If she was she needs to look in the mirror. Now, if it was one of the bikini models saying that that's a different story. I don't find her attractive and the small part I saw of her on episode one made her seem like a back biting witch.

She needs to go home right now.

FORT Newbie
    No... that was Tracilee who said that... she was the one fatting out on ice cream... and she still looked cute!

FORT Newbie

Fake Chest

I know Jen, well, I should say that I knew Jen. She was on a summer trip with me a number of years ago. My friends from the trip that I still speak to and I all thought the same thing when we saw her after all this time, implants!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smileyface
    No... that was Tracilee who said that... she was the one fatting out on ice cream... and she still looked cute!
    I got that whole little episode confused. Thanks for the info. She actually did seem quite cute and didn't act witchy at all. She seemed very secure with herself, but not stuckup.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast