+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Heather Canton, Denver, CO

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder
    PS - if you ever get gum thrown in your hair again, peanut butter works wonders getting it out without cutting it out.

From - a father of 3, who's been there (Gum in THEIR hair, not mine ... yet...)
    Thanks for the tip!! That is actually a good thing for anyone to know with kids in school, Kindergarten through High School. It is amazing how much gum ends up in kids hair!!

FORT Newbie

Ripped Off

I don't post on websites but here's what I think; I don't care what anyone says, I think Heather was cute. I'm bummed that we didn't get a chance to see more of her and see what she was like. She got the axe before she even had a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by RCullis
    I don't post on websites but here's what I think; I don't care what anyone says, I think Heather was cute. I'm bummed that we didn't get a chance to see more of her and see what she was like. She got the axe before she even had a chance.
    i'm sure my reply may get deleted but...

you say you don't normally post on websites and whatnot, but you felt the need to break tradition and register on this site to post about this Heather chick

how was she different than the 19, 20 other chicks on that show that got cut

her teeth and Adam's teeth were an accident waiting to happen

going solely by her first impression, she came off as being a fake, stuckup egotistical, sun-baked freak

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by RCullis
    You can view a video clip on Channel 3 in Las Vegas of an interview with Heather.

FORT Newbie
    I have had the pleasure of working with and knowing Heather for several years here in Las Vegas and I have to say that she is one of the sweetest and certainly one of the most genuine people I have ever come across. The show did not portray her as her true self.

Quote Originally Posted by bear
    I have had the pleasure of working with and knowing Heather for several years here in Las Vegas and I have to say that she is one of the sweetest and certainly one of the most genuine people I have ever come across. The show did not portray her as her true self.
    good, well then she should have no trouble meeting guys...especially the rich ones that like yellow hair and orange skin

She's a very beautiful woman -- wish I looked like that!
    I got chills; they're multiplying . . .and I'm losing control, 'cuz the power you're supplying -- it's electrifying!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789