+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Heather Canton, Denver, CO

Heather was obviously portrayed to be the snobby one of the group. A lot of people picked up on that comment about the other girls being intimidated and she was labeled as thinking she was better than the rest of the girls. Very often shy people are confused for being conceited, but in her case it was her tiny little interview. Hopefully, in the next episode we will see more of her so we can see some of her real personality. It is nice that she has a friend who
    thinks so highly of her.

As for the pearls I think they are pretty and it is sweet that she wore them due to they were a gift from her mom. Once again, I just don't think her photo did her any favors. The coloring was off and it made her hair almost look grayish, her teeth and the pearls didn't look to be the right color either, which is probably why a lot of negative attention was given to the necklace. She looked very cute in episode 2.
    Last edited by Betelgeuse; 03-24-2004 at 05:54 AM.

I just realized I was extra critical of Heather in my first comments because she reminds me of someone from my High School days. She resembles one of the pretty popular girls that were actually very nasty. One day this particular girl threw a wad of gum in my hair. In my day we had BIG HAIR. When you mixed the gum with the half a can of Aquanet hairspray I had sprayed on my hairdo it was a huge mess. It look hours of trying to get it out and eventually I had to have my hair cut.

I guess that couldn't have been Heather since it was 25 years ago. I'm over it now. Well, off to my counseling session.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse
    Heather was obviously portrayed to be the snobby one of the group. A lot of people picked up on that comment about the other girls being intimidated and she was labeled as thinking she was better than the rest of the girls. Very often shy people are confused for being conceited, but in her case it was her tiny little interview. Hopefully, in the next episode we will see more of her so we can see some of her real personality. It is nice that she has a friend who
    thinks so highly of her.

As for the pearls I think they are pretty and it is sweet that she wore them due to they were a gift from her mom. Once again, I just don't think her photo did her any favors. The coloring was off and it made her hair almost look grayish, her teeth and the pearls didn't look to be the right color either, which is probably why a lot of negative attention was given to the necklace. She looked very cute in episode 2.
    Some coaching by _ _ _ involved in her interview tape perhaps? She has naturally white teeth, she doesn't smoke or drink coffee. They've always been that way. She has naturally very beautiful rich brown hair color and its my preference, but she is young and the blond does look pretty when you see her in person. She has always been a pleasure to be around, even as a child.

Don't like her. The hair and makeup are awful. At least she doesn't seem as bitchy as the other girls. And did she actually date David Schwimmer and George Maloof? Doubtful. Probably just likes to sleep with celebrities she meets in Vegas.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by smartycat
    Don't like her. The hair and makeup are awful. At least she doesn't seem as bitchy as the other girls. And did she actually date David Schwimmer and George Maloof? Doubtful. Probably just likes to sleep with celebrities she meets in Vegas.
    Schwimmer is news to me.
    Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. It's what makes this site interesting.
    I don't know everyone she has met and dated. I do know she is aquainted with some that may surprise you. She's a very private person though. That's the accountant in her.

Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    This one bothers me...I'm not sure why though Maybe it's the Heather Locklear wannabe look?
    I see hints of Farrah Fawcett myself. Anybody else?

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Her hair didn't look as big and wiggy on elimination night.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Last night, since she didn't have on TONS of make-up and the plaster hair thing going, I could actually see her and I really liked her - I thought she was cute and seemed sweet last. I hate Adam didn't get a chance to see more of her like that.

I was ever so glad to see this chickee sent home. I've been biased against her since the first night when she pulled a "Zach", and acted like she was so superior to all the other girls there. "I'm more than just a pretty face..." --like many of you, I knee-jerked, "You ain't even DAT!"

And seriously---WHAT was up with her hair? It always looked too big for her head--like--actually standing out AWAY from her head in the most unnatural way, even taking teasing into account. I'm a big "hair" person (and, a "big hair" person), and there was just something so unnatural about the way it fell and flowed. Seriously...I usually don't hop on these bandwagons, but it would NOT surprise me if it were a wig.

She looked very pretty on the last show. It seems so unfair she didn't even get to spend any alone time with Adam. She came across as very sincere in her goodbye talk. I am glad she was able to at least make some good friends with some of the other girls. I don't like the fact that many of these girls didn't even get to talk to Adam for more than a few minutes. I think there will be many suitors trying to meet her back home. She may even get some modeling offers after this. Good Luck Heather!!

+ Reply to Thread