+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Heather Canton, Denver, CO

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyzzy
    More fun with Photoshop. Knocked back the glowing teeth and took some of the peroxide out... I'm no colorist, and I only had a couple of minutes, but I just wanted to see, you know?

X
    Hmm..I can honestly say "better".. but there's still something that's not "doing it" for me about her.

Size of the front teeth? Whispy-ish like hair? Those pearls?

Just slap another head on there Xyzzy!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Regular
    I don't see her as a match with Adam at all. She just looks way too controlled. I don't know how she could possibly be attracted to a goofball like Adam and I have doubts that Adam will be attracted to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Just slap another head on there Xyzzy!!
    Heads take longer. Maybe swap in his buddy Dennis?

X.

She looks just as fake on the show...acts it too.Looks as though she thinks all that bleach and makeup makes her really attractive...I think she's weirdlooking under it.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyzzy
    More fun with Photoshop. Knocked back the glowing teeth and took some of the peroxide out... I'm no colorist, and I only had a couple of minutes, but I just wanted to see, you know?

X
    Still ugly-
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg
    this chick has an inflated perception of herself, the first thing that came out of her mouth was something along the lines of how pretty she is and she hopes adam don't concentrate on her looks...

she's like a bootleg heather locklear
    I know! She also said something to the effect of that the other girls will be "intimidated." Oh please! Yes intimidated because your just that beautiful. Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    The first thing I thought was "wig". She reminds me of Randi from MY BFOF.
    It definitely looks like a wig. If she makes it far they'll probably "surprise" us by revealing that she has a terminal disease or something.

FORT Fan
    I'm not a wig expert but it doesn't look like a wig to me. Wouldn't a wig be "perfectly" blonde versus that darkish area that shows up in the photo?

She and Adam have similar noses and smiles. Adam seemed attracted to her in the first episode, which I'm attributing to their similar features. I think there's research showing that people tend to be attracted to people who look similar to themselves. http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/hottopi...traction.shtml

She is a Salon Manager. Does that mean hair salon? Would you let her cut your hair? Something is very wrong here. I hope she wasn't serious about intimidating the other girls. That is just plain sad.

+ Reply to Thread