+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Brittany Ducker, Louisville, KY

FORT Newbie
    In looking back at the information that was given out by her many friends Krom is correct nothing too specific or harmful was posted. I apologize for "berating" her friends that were trying to give more information about her life.

Obviously, I am one of those people who buys something, puts it together and then reads the instructions to find out where the 5 left over pieces were suppossed to go. I should have paid more attention to the forum rules.

Of course, if she makes it to the finals the fact that she has a son would come out or at least it should. She will have to deal with the consequences of how being on this program may affect her son now or in the future.

On with the show!!

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    I haven't watched this show regularly,but I don't remember her...tell me this girl isn't meant to be one of the average ones!! She is gorgeous!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by museumguy
    Lynne I have to agree although possible ....to both raise a kid and complete 6 years of college is hard...she would have minimally needed a whole lot of help from grandparents, daycare and babysitters....
    You are definitely right Museumguy. Maybe her full-time job was one where she could either care for her child part of the time or study for classes

Beautiful Lady!!! She seems very mature. I think there will be a long line of child loving men trying to reach her after this program. She may have too much poise for Adam. It would be too hard for her to leave her support system and uproot her child to go to New York. She is the most attractive from just the photos.

Quite a looker. I'm thinking Veronica Lake, brunette version?

FORT Newbie

My best friend

I just have to put in a good word for Brittany. She is my best friend, and she really is an awesome person. Whatever happens on this show, she is the real deal. She is extremely intelligent and that's how she was able to get through school and everything else in such a short time. I am glad to see that for the most part, people have reacted positively to her on the show. I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but for the people that think she made a bad decision going on the show, I think she has done just fine. She saw it as a good opportunity to possibly meet a nice guy that she could be interested in. Single mothers have just as much right to date as the next gal, and she thought this seemed like a good opportunity - even if it is a little unconventional. I seriously doubt that her son is going to be scarred in any way as she is a good decision maker and I know she would not do anything on the show that was inappropriate for him to see. She would not introduce her son to Adam until the time is right - if they end up together. She is just a fun gal who was up for a good opportunity to possibly meet someone who seemed like a nice guy. I think this is a positive experience for her and her son. It's a great memory - when he gets older he can say his mom was on a tv show, and possibly can say she met a nice boyfriend out of it. We'll see! Happy watching.

When I first saw the photos of the cast, I thought she was probably the best looker in the group. Guess what? There were skeletons in her closet! She is pretty enough to do the Bachelor, but she is paying a price for her earlier mistakes: having a son as a teenager and posing nude for Playboy. Well, NBC isn't that picky with their contestants ....

If what she wants out of this is exposure, she certainly succeeded already. If she wants to make it to the end with Adam, I just don't see it happening. It'll be interesting to see how Adam reacts when he finds out the skeletons...
    Snark with the best
    Die like the rest

Quote Originally Posted by Maxima
    If what she wants out of this is exposure, she certainly succeeded already. If she wants to make it to the end with Adam, I just don't see it happening. It'll be interesting to see how Adam reacts when he finds out the skeletons...
    Yes, because most guys don't want anything to do with a playboy bunny.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Does anyone know if she was really in Playboy? Was it the full spread (so to speak) or just a nice article about college students with kids? No judgment intended, just curious.

She should be able to date all she wants. She just has to be extra careful because the little person involved has feelings too. She has accomplished a lot and should be very proud of that.

Teenager mother + Playboy model = Relation killer
    Snark with the best
    Die like the rest

+ Reply to Thread