+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Brittany Ducker, Louisville, KY

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Good for her not only going to college but obtaining a master's degree while raising a child and working.
    I support the right to arm bears.

FORT Newbie

clarify

Just to clarify, I wasn't trying to say anything bad. I just wanted to give a litte more information on her. Knowing a little bit about her background makes a pretty girl seem more real. I am kind of thinking that the show might use her having a child as a surprise ending or something. I hope they don't do that though, because it wouldn't be very nice.

As I remember, Melana dismissed several of the men who had children early on...even whathisname who was one of the "hunks", supposedly because he had a child. Hopefully, Adam is more open than Melana
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    http://www.power-surge.com/cgi-bin/a...?relationships

Interesting question she asked, if it's the same Brittany Ducker. Seems like there's a lot of baggage here, and I feel bad any time there's a small child that could be affected by this reality show crapola.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Ahh, she's okay, but definitely one of the prettier ones of all the girls. They all kind of look old though, or is it just me?

Since she's reasonably good looking I'm surprised she made so little impact on me from the first episode. Did she do anything of note?

FORT Newbie

Restraint

Quote Originally Posted by jessiekate
    From someone who knew Brittany personally, I'll give you guys some juicy info. She was best friends with my older sister in high school. She spent the night at our house quite a bit. Brittany had a child when she was a junior in high school. So her little boy is about 6 now. The father left her and she has raised him alone. She modeled for the college issue of playboy a few years ago representing UofL. She has a masters degree in English so she does have some brains even though she is very beautiful and a full time model. From what I remember of her she is a bit of an airhead but still very intelligent.
    There are lots of us that know Brittany personally, you don't see us slamming her for 2 seconds of name dropping fame. It kills me that people sitting on a couch watching taped and edited video feel empowered to criticise at a keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by averageToe
    There are lots of us that know Brittany personally, you don't see us slamming her for 2 seconds of name dropping fame. It kills me that people sitting on a couch watching taped and edited video feel empowered to criticise at a keyboard.
    Then this isn't the site for you, because that's what we "do" here. The reason d' etre, so to speak.

--John, the Admin & Owner

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jessiekate
    Just to clarify, I wasn't trying to say anything bad. I just wanted to give a litte more information on her. Knowing a little bit about her background makes a pretty girl seem more real. I am kind of thinking that the show might use her having a child as a surprise ending or something. I hope they don't do that though, because it wouldn't be very nice.
    I am a very close friend of Brittany's and have been for many years. She does have a child, and I can honestly say I have never met a more devoted and caring mother. Her child is her entire life. Everything she does and every decision she makes revolves around that little boy. Brittany and her son watch Fear Factor every Monday night, and they tape Average Joe (b/c he's to young to stay up that late)! He loved the show, and when he heard they were accepting submissions, her son made her send in a video. I watched the show with them last night, and he was so proud of her. She did the show in order to demonstrate for her son that anything is possible through diligence and hard work. He begged to take in the current issue of People magazine to school in order to show his friends.

Brittany is so smart. She had her son young but continued in school, attaining a Bachelor's and Master's degree while working full time hours. Her great example is reflected in her son. He is the smartest most well behaved boy you will ever meet. He loves his mother so much, and I am thrilled that she had the chance to do this. She told me that she cried every night she was there b/c they'd never been away from eachother and she missed him so very much.

For the person who posted a link about a relationship question, that is not the same Brittany. She had a boyfriend all through college and they never had any problems. He loves Darren and is still very close with him. They only recently decided to take a break from eachother b/c he got a job in a different part of the country.

That's probably more info than any of you ever needed or wanted to know, but I just wanted to get across that Brittany is the most sincere and loving mother you could ever meet, and if nothing else the pride her son has in her b/c of the show makes it all worthwhile!

I think she is very pretty...and I think that she would be a good match for Adam. Who cares if she has a son, that should not matter in Adam's decision to pick her. I love her accent, even though she says she doesn't have one.

+ Reply to Thread