+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Brittany Ducker, Louisville, KY

Maveno...thank you for being the voice of sanity
    Plllleease, let this thread die a natural death...because it's getting to be :deadhorse
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    How annoying can these posts get?!
    Comeon already...he didn't choose her, she's at home now. Big whoop. He's NOT an idiot for not talking to her more about "it", for all we know Brittany had something in her teeth, or bad breath, or walked bull-legged, or spit came out once while she was talking, or maybe she had eye boogers, maybe all the other women told him that she stinks up the bathroom in the morning. .
    Eye Boogers??? Sheesh, I already have to worry about spinach in my teeth, my underarms have to smell like peach mango, my legs have to be shaved to a perfect slick hairless state, my makeup has to be carefully applied so I don't look "made up"...etc. ETC!! ..and now you are telling me that we can get eye boogers?? Thanks a lot Maveno!!

KC (Maveno, I am just kidding, in case you couldn't tell )
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Naruto
    I think brittany needs her own show.

They should call it The Average MILF

Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    Huh?
    You don't want to know chompstick it's a very leud comment.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    averagejane Oh crap!!! Now I have to be held up to the standards of "voice of sanity"?!? Lord help us all!!

KaiCee Ya know.... I actually deleted a few more things that coulda been her problem! Wax and/or flaky stuff in her ears, blackhead on her nose, herpes simplex 1 symptom on her lips, fart when laughing, eat with her mouth open.... the list goes on and on and on and on...

/officially done w/this thread
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

that's actually not a bad idea for a show!

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ill postino

that's actually not a bad idea for a show!
    Would someone please PM me and tell me what MILF means? I am a dunce...
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

It's sensei time! Masai & Pygmie's Avatar
    Milf is crude!!! How about a spinoff "Average Single Mom returns"...except I don't think she's so average. I think she's exceptional.

Includes dates with her and her son...quick someone hit me over the head with a big stick or something!!
    Last edited by Masai & Pygmie; 03-30-2004 at 08:01 AM.
    "Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake." -- Henry David Thoreau

FORT Newbie
    Milf means, "Mom I'd Like to F" ... haven't you seen American Pie? The people who are sick of this thread need to stop reading it. I, for one, vote that Brittany gets her own show. I think there are plenty of great guys out there who would love to date a well-educated, responsible, beautiful woman like Brittany. I think it shows that she has good character that she was able to put herself through school though she had a child at a young age. Though dating a single mom may not be for everyone, I think there are plenty of guys out there who would love the chance to date Brittany. I also think it would be a very watchable show because people love rooting for an "underdog", and would love to see someone that deserves happiness get it.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    There's something about the word "responsible" that just doesn't line up with concepts like "pregnant at 16", "appeared in Playboy", "left town for a while to appear on a nationally-televised reality television show where the goal is to hook up with a stranger" and "went on self-righteous soapbox when eliminated for having a kid, when even she knows it isn't right to expose her son to new boyfriends early on."

I'm sure there are guys out there for her, especially because of her looks, and I hope she finds happiness. But I still think she's one of the most self-indulgent, irresponsible people ever to appear on a dating show.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog
    There's something about the word "responsible" that just doesn't line up with concepts like "pregnant at 16", "appeared in Playboy", "left town for a while to appear on a nationally-televised reality television show where the goal is to hook up with a stranger" and "went on self-righteous soapbox when eliminated for having a kid, when even she knows it isn't right to expose her son to new boyfriends early on."

I'm sure there are guys out there for her, especially because of her looks, and I hope she finds happiness. But I still think she's one of the most self-indulgent, irresponsible people ever to appear on a dating show.
    Let me tell you why she's "responsible." Accidents happen, maybe she did not plan to get pregnant at a young age. But she took responsibility, didn't take the easy way out and have an abortion though that may have been tempting for a teenager who wanted to "fix" things, and she managed to work and go to school in order to give her son as good a life as possible. I know you all are going to say that there is birth control or morning after pills and all that stuff, but those things are not foolproof.

As for appearing in playboy, while some people may morally disapprove, that does not make her irresponsible. If she got paid 25,000, that is good money for her son and he'll never know she even posed, not that she would necessarily even mind if he did when she was older. In addition, Playboy is a reputable magazine, and many people including celebrities with children have posed. Just because you are morally opposed to it does not mean that everyone else has your views. Maybe she is comfortable with her body and saw it as an exciting modeling opportunity, as well as a good financial decision.

Finally, Brittany is not the type of person to "hook up" with any stranger. And no one will ever convince me that she is a bad mom for leaving her son to go take the opportunity of a lifetime to get a free trip to an exotic location and meet a guy that might possibly be right for her. It may have been different if it were for an extremely long time, but people go on business trips, vacations, etc. all the time. As long as her son knows how loved he is, and he wanted her to go, I think she is in a better position than strangers are to decide what is best for her son.

I guess this type of forum breeds judgement, but I still cannot believe the way everyone wants to be so judgemental. As Brittany's friend, I can tell you, as many of her other friends have, I personally know she is a great, intelligent, moral, and truly genuinely nice person. Judging from these things only, she may seem like otherwise, but have you ever considered, maybe one of the reasons she didn't mind posing for Playboy, or didn't mind leaving her son is because she knows she is a good person and would never be viewed negatively by people that even halfway know her? She is just too good of a person for people to judge her by these things that don't, in themselves, really indicate anything about the type of person she is when you actually know the way she lives her every day life.

+ Reply to Thread