+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Brittany Ducker, Louisville, KY

FORT Regular
    Krom, Let's hope you are right. It just seemed like she was trying to separate a future relationship from her son as hard as she could when in reality it won't be possible. In any event I don't think she will have any problems in relationship department considering the fact that she seems very smart and of course very pretty.

Just like I thought, Adam cut her as soon as he found the skeletons. Very quick and decisive. They both are better off this way. Most young guys would think her past is too big a baggage to carry and Adam is just one of them.

It was the first and last time I watched Brittany closely. She is honest and pretty, and she probably needs a nose job...
    Snark with the best
    Die like the rest

Brittany portrayed herself very well on the show. She did tell Adam about her son very early, which I think shows how important he is in her life. I think he should be very proud of how his mom acted on TV. She talked about him and it showed how much she loves him. Adam was honest in his reason for letting her go and not getting to know her better. It really is easier that way. I just hope as proud as her son is of his mom being on a TV show, he doesn't find out that he was the reason she was sent home.

FORT Newbie
    What an idiot Adam is! If he was a real man, he would be willing to talk to her about it some more. As far as I could tell, he really didn't know what she was looking for. She told the camera and the girls that she wasn't looking for a father for her son.

Her website is her name.
    What was he thinking???
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Newbie
    ...nope. its just right.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxima
    J and she probably needs a nose job...

FORT Newbie
    I think brittany needs her own show.

They should call it The Average MILF

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto
    Huh?
    I support the right to arm bears.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto
    I think brittany needs her own show.

i'd totally watch it. she was by far the prettiest one.

FORT Newbie
    I'm in. When's it start? LOL.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tumbleweedz
    What an idiot Adam is! If he was a real man, he would be willing to talk to her about it some more. As far as I could tell, he really didn't know what she was looking for. She told the camera and the girls that she wasn't looking for a father for her son.
    Her website is her name.
    What was he thinking???
    How annoying can these posts get?!
    Comeon already...he didn't choose her, she's at home now. Big whoop. He's NOT an idiot for not talking to her more about "it", for all we know Brittany had something in her teeth, or bad breath, or walked bull-legged, or spit came out once while she was talking, or maybe she had eye boogers, maybe all the other women told him that she stinks up the bathroom in the morning. Who cares and who knows!!!!! She's gone. Kaput. Nada. No Mas! Old Baggage! 86'd! Zero'd! Last week's leftovers! Loser!

Enough is enough. If she's so frickin' great, then NOT BEING PICKED by Adam is just fine with her.

Here is why I don't like her. She's pompous and arrogant. By having a child, she thinks her shiat don't stink and that everyone should cow-toe to her cause she's "raised a son" on her own. How dare she say that "people need to mature and be able to look past [having a child]."
    No. People can decide whatever they want to decide, without Brittany criticizing that decision.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread