+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Brittany Ducker, Louisville, KY

FORT Newbie

Yes, Brittany Ducker posed in Playboy

Does anyone know if she was really in Playboy? Was it the full spread (so to speak) or just a nice article about college students with kids? No judgment intended, just curious.
    Yes, she posed in Playboy, when she was 20 years old: the October 2000 issue, in a photo spread of the Girls of Conference USA (of which the University of Louisville is a member). No single-moms spread...that's one special category Playboy probably doesn't do. I'm not a subscriber and I haven't seen the photos, but I'm a Louisville native, so I follow these news items. :rolleyes There was also a Louisville native in the Girls of Starbucks spread last year, and when the local newspaper interviewed her, she said: "It's something I've always talked about. My dream came true."

Anyway, she appeared under the name "Brittany Leigh", so I assume Leigh is her middle name (I've seen reference to her on some Average Joe-related web site as Brittany L. Ducker). I guess it was smart of her to not use her last name for Playboy. For verification, you can run a Google search for:

Brittany Leigh Playboy Louisville

and you'll see a page on Playboy's web site with her listed with the 3 other UofL students in the spread, and a news article about one of the other women from Louisville.

any links?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ill postino
    any links?
    No links to photos that I can find. If you're really curious, search Google or eBay for Playboy October 2000, and you can find several back copies being sold for about $10.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by redfullmoon
    No links to photos that I can find. If you're really curious, search Google or eBay for Playboy October 2000, and you can find several back copies being sold for about $10.
    I noticed a website under her name that holds several pictures.

ooooo-kay........and the address is?

Quote Originally Posted by joefan
    I noticed a website under her name that holds several pictures.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ill postino
    ooooo-kay........and the address is?
    brittanyducker (dot) (com)

(I just registered so I can't include links in my posts)

There are 3 photos (one of them a bikini shot). The domain name was just registered last week (on behalf of her by some marketing company), so she must be hoping that her fans will flock to it once she becomes famous.

that link works wonderfully

FORT Newbie
    I shot most of the photos available on her web site and I registered the site. I'm not a marketing company. I decided to provide you these images with her permission and within her obligations to the show.

Quote Originally Posted by redfullmoon
    brittanyducker (dot) (com)

(I just registered so I can't include links in my posts)

There are 3 photos (one of them a bikini shot). The domain name was just registered last week (on behalf of her by some marketing company), so she must be hoping that her fans will flock to it once she becomes famous.

FORT Newbie
    ... stay tuned for the next site update.

Quote Originally Posted by moxy
    I shot most of the photos available on her web site and I registered the site. I'm not a marketing company. I decided to provide you these images with her permission and within her obligations to the show.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gdasgal
    I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but for the people that think she made a bad decision going on the show, I think she has done just fine.
    You know, I have no idea what her thought process was when she signed up for this show...but there isn't a mother in the world, single or otherwise, who has made all good decisions (or visa versa). She has a right to make decisions any way she wants. I was a single mom, made tons of mistakes, made some good decisions too...my kids survived to be very fine adults. I agree, gdasgal...she did just fine. Mom's have a right to take care of their own needs too.
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

+ Reply to Thread