+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Lifshitz, Buffalo Grove, IL

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog
    It seems we're attracting a lot of people who don't seem to understand that when you sign up to appear on a television show, you're fair game.

I'm sure Jennifer is warm, kind and intelligent, but she made quite a spectacle of herself (or was prodded by producers to do so - which is to be expected in this type of show). What did you think was going to happen? She's a rather unattractive woman on a dating show, acting a little desperate, going up against some very attractive women.

geez, people... relax.

*treads in warily*

I didn't mind her. Given, she's not conventionally attractive. Yes, she seemed a little breathlessly star-struck and gave off a little too much energy for my liking, but she also came off as friendly, warm, and sincere.

She made Adam smile and I do believe that's what he liked about her, enough to keep her at any rate.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by averagejane
    *treads in warily*

I didn't mind her. Given, she's not conventionally attractive. Yes, she seemed a little breathlessly star-struck and gave off a little too much energy for my liking, but she also came off as friendly, warm, and sincere.

She made Adam smile and I do believe that's what he liked about her, enough to keep her at any rate.
    My guess is that Adam is going to consciously keep some of the less attractive women because he was in their shoes with Melana/Jason. Jenn L does come across on the air as annoying (the sign language L everytime she gave her name bugged the heck out of me!!) but in her video interview on the NBC website she doesn't seem nearly as hyper. So we are probably getting the most annoying moments (editing, you know ) and Adam is seeing other moments as well. You are right, AverageJane, Jenn L does make Adam smile. I noticed that from the first promos.

Anyway, I hope everyone will calm down about us insulting Jenn L. We ALL realize that we are not exposed to anything more than NBC edits into the show. Since editing is designed to sell the show -- we are going to see the extremes...bad or good.

KC
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Please note: instead of responding to posts like that which are obviously a violation of our rules here, please use the "report post" function. That's the little exclamation point under a member's avatar or username. The mods will deal with reported posts very quickly, and it's the appropriate response to a post which needs attention.

Thank you.

FORT Newbie

Jen Lifshitz Rocks!!!

I don't know where everyone comes off bashing this girl. She is an absolute riot. I honestly hope she is one of the last few girls standing. Out of the mixing pot of women....Jen seems to be one of the few genuine ladies who truly took Adam to heart in AJ1. Jen radiates energy and positivity through her smile. Adam seems to get a great vibe around her, all he can do is smile and laugh. Besides the "Jen L" sign language with the "L" getting old, and the pink flip flops fashion faux pas, I think this girl is awesome and seems quirky, sweet and down to earth. GO JEN!!!!!

How Dare You!

I think anyone who is bashing Jen L should be ashamed of themselves...

...aren't you all the same people who bashed Melana and Larissa for being shallow and picking the physically more attractive person and now here you are attacking Jen L because of her looks!!!!

anyone else on my page?

Probably not, Kramerica, since these people voluntarily went on TV to entertain us.

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    This girl scares the crap out of me
    If she loses i am afraid she is going to boil his bunny!!!!

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene
    Now, I'm not going to knock her appearance, because I think it's crass to make fun of something like a person's nose or smile or whatever. I may not be perfect or beautiful, but I figure I'll deal with what I was given and make the best of it. But her personality, well, that's something she could work on. It's hard to like someone who comes across so desperate (I was half expecting her to jump into Adam's arms, latch on around his neck, and scream "I'm not letting go until you marry me, Adam!!!). I liked the Sara he got rid of because she seemed to be calm, likable, not desperate, and just interested in meeting someone and getting to know them before she declared her undying love to them. Hmmm, I guess I'd say she seemed to fall at the other end of the spectrum from this StalkerJen chick...
    That is exactly how I felt.

I find this show a little difficult to watch because so many of the girls on this show just reek of total desperation. It is like the Bachelor to the 100th power. I am truly afraid that with this show, there is going to be some sort of stalking involved (if there hasn't been already)

Waiting..for the wolves Great Pyr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie9
    That is exactly how I felt.

I find this show a little difficult to watch because so many of the girls on this show just reek of total desperation. It is like the Bachelor to the 100th power. I am truly afraid that with this show, there is going to be some sort of stalking involved (if there hasn't been already)
    That's why they would never call this show Average Jane! Stalking implies wit
    and deception as opposed to anger and castration. Let's get this straight,
    Winner get's an extra week with Joe/Hunk or Jane/much more endowed Jane.
    And the loser is ........? Our offspring who found out their parents watched
    this crap
    A terrible beauty is born

+ Reply to Thread