+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Lifshitz, Buffalo Grove, IL

rachel dratch

Actually a very good bio pick from SNL website
    Attached Images Attached Images

I actually liked her, though I kept seeing Nicole Richie

Quote Originally Posted by AndoraStar
    She reminds me of a character on Mad TV or is it SNL? I'm going to search it!
    Not a character. A cast member. We've been comparing her to Rachel Dratch, on SNL, because she's like... a clone.

Rachel VS Jennifer

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Not a character. A cast member. We've been comparing her to Rachel Dratch, on SNL, because she's like... a clone.

you be the judge:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Jenn ELL needs to try a different haircut....and I'm not saying that to be mean, but when you have a high forehead and a "bad-muppet" nose, you don't want to put those so prominent....at least with the photo-shopped bangs it softened the angles of her face a bit....

And let's not even talk about the dress....Girl, if the boobs hang low, support them a little for god's sake!
    I'm a little too rough, but it's too late to be good

Drain my brain.
    She's a spasz...
    I drive down the street in a Rolls Royce car. Use hundred dollar bills when I light my cigar.

FORT Newbie
    Horrible name. Aardvark nose. Flip-flops. She needs medication. Adult ADD. Need I say more?

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I actually liked her, though I kept seeing Nicole Richie
    I did too, it's something about that smile and her personality also, though not slutty like Nicole! I wondered if anyone else had that thought and was going to ask, but you beat me to it.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    I did too, it's something about that smile and her personality also, though not slutty like Nicole! I wondered if anyone else had that thought and was going to ask, but you beat me to it.
    Now, I'm not going to knock her appearance, because I think it's crass to make fun of something like a person's nose or smile or whatever. I may not be perfect or beautiful, but I figure I'll deal with what I was given and make the best of it. But her personality, well, that's something she could work on. It's hard to like someone who comes across so desperate (I was half expecting her to jump into Adam's arms, latch on around his neck, and scream "I'm not letting go until you marry me, Adam!!!). I liked the Sara he got rid of because she seemed to be calm, likable, not desperate, and just interested in meeting someone and getting to know them before she declared her undying love to them. Hmmm, I guess I'd say she seemed to fall at the other end of the spectrum from this StalkerJen chick...

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    It seems we're attracting a lot of people who don't seem to understand that when you sign up to appear on a television show, you're fair game.

I'm sure Jennifer is warm, kind and intelligent, but she made quite a spectacle of herself (or was prodded by producers to do so - which is to be expected in this type of show). What did you think was going to happen? She's a rather unattractive woman on a dating show, acting a little desperate, going up against some very attractive women.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

+ Reply to Thread