Thread: Jennifer Lifshitz, Buffalo Grove, IL

lilmac
    All I have to say is BIMBO!

Melsevene
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmac
    All I have to say is BIMBO!
    ...I think that should be "STALKER-IN-WAITING"

danaryann
    She was absolutely strung out on caffeine or something! Mu husband glanced at the tv and said "Rachelle Dratch" immediately! But I noticed he didn't boot her the first night?

I'm absolutely stunned that she didn't get the boot. She reaked of desperation. There is such a thing as over excitable and she's it. Wow. Adam must like that sort of thing.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene
    ...I think that should be "STALKER-IN-WAITING"
    I could of sworn that she was going to get the boot...At least Adam got rid of the other stalker girl...The one that was crying at the end. FREAK!!!!

She behaves like a star-struck fan of a boy band.....seems nice enough, but like a teenage girl. Reminds me of Muriel in Muriels Wedding when she meets the cute swimmer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    She behaves like a star-struck fan of a boy band.....seems nice enough, but like a teenage girl. Reminds me of Muriel in Muriels Wedding when she meets the cute swimmer.
    That's the best line I've heard in a while and so true!!

She'll be gone next week.

K

ping007
    this girl is straight up hurtin'. i can't believe adam kept her around. i'm sure she was excited to meet adam and all but she was so annoying.

eldee
    She does seem scary, needy and trying too hard. I wouldn't even be able to relax as a friend with this girl. She seems as if she's ready to jump off a cliff and fly away. I don't care for her "energy". I almost feel sorry for her but, she just really turns me off.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaMonkey
    She looks like she is in a state of surprise.
    She was maniacal, and my GOD that NOSE!! I mean, I hate to be shallow, but every time she appeared on screen I flinched. I haven't seen any of these dating shows before--am I the only one who was amazed that Adam didn't get rid of her immediately on grounds of hyperactivity alone? (Not to mention the other stalker candidate: the second girl who is supposedly his "perfect match." Oy.)

+ Reply to Thread