+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Lifshitz, Buffalo Grove, IL

Waiting..for the wolves Great Pyr's Avatar
    I admit that I was the first to agree with others that she was a stalker at best. Now that I've admitted to being a FORT a holic.....there have been
    moments where I have become sympathetic to this little moon face with
    the large chest. They're perfect for each other. She cares...he needs.
    A terrible beauty is born

I think Jen seems like a sweet girl, with an amazing personality... but I feel like she's trying a little too hard. I think if she relaxed and just had a good time her chances would be better.
    i agree-the first episode she treated him like he was a superstar-she needs to take it a notch down-though that one girl really was i felt trying wayyyy too hard, harder than jen l-the brunette who cried who got eliminated in first episode-forget her name. jen needs to just forget that adam is a superstar and just be herself. she seems like she has a really great personality

Maybe it's just me, but every time I see her, she reminds me of "Beetlejuice" on Howard Stone show...
    Snark with the best
    Die like the rest

With the love fest going on page 5 I just got a very scary thought...If Adam does not pick Jennifer L...will NBC create an Average Joe show based on the positive mail about Jennifer?

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    She cracks me up now... I'm actually finding her funny.

But I do not regret laughing about some things earlier in this thread, that's the nature of the beast with reality shows. If someone from a reality show goes online and allows comments from sites to destroy her/his inner being, then there are more problems than what we thought. So, please..everyone..just relax. Jen ELL will be just fine.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I quite like Jennifer, after the 2nd episode, there seems to be another side to her, sort of a quiet, reflective, intelligent dignity, that I hope Adam gets to see. I totally get the Nicole Ritchie thing to, but with a higher I.Q. She does have warm, expressive eyes, if you look at her without the nose, she's fairly attractive, but her personality more than makes up for what she lacks in other departments. I'd love it if Fox did an Average Jane with her, maybe they are setting us up for that.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by charmedimsure
    With the love fest going on page 5 I just got a very scary thought...If Adam does not pick Jennifer L...will NBC create an Average Joe show based on the positive mail about Jennifer?
    FWIW this is hardly considered mail.

I took up for her here.....but I wouldn't go so far as to write NBC about her....but then again I wouldn't write about any reality show person...not even Ian
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

FORT Fogey
    I'm going out on a limb.... I heard Adam say in an interview before the show started that the girl he picked was someone that he at first didn't really even notice much, but she really grew on him... it's Jennifer L.!!!!

If this prediction of mine comes true, I'm running off to live on a tropical island with limited supplies... and can I bring Ethan with me, after all, he has experience with those rough living conditions (plus I'll need eye candy, yeah, that's just what I'll need...)

FORT Newbie
    I think Jennifer L has a nice personality. She reminds me in some way of Dennis L from average joe 1. All the men on average joe 1 seemed to like Dennis. The women on this show only have good things to say about Jennifer.

Ms. Lifshitz would be a perfect candidate for extreme makeover.

+ Reply to Thread