+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anna Merrill, Canyon Lake, CA

Okay, I want to see the 8th grade teacher and the 2nd grade teacher face off in a deathmatch!

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    for the record she was dressed for jello wrestling Krom....and if she really wanted to get noticed and not get reemployed at Cayon Lake junior high....she just should have worn saran wrap.....things were hidden occassionally.....and if she returns to the class room after tonight a month of detentions won't restore discipline in her classes.....

How come teachers never looked like that when I was in school??

I bet that the number of fathers attending her parent teacher conferences will skyrocket! I would love to see what she wears if she chaparones school dances.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by Spad1918
    How come teachers never looked like that when I was in school??
    I had a high school teacher that DID look that good. Coupla years later, a student got to live out that fantasy. Made me a bit nauseated to see them together.

Be careful what you ask for.

X.

Another one that hates bad table manners. I wonder if his money would make up for that flaw? I just don't know if Adam has been reading Miss Manners lately. She does have a sweet face though. She also has a different hairdo than most of the other gals. Thats a plus.

definetly the hottest and most attractive woman on the show, although i haven't had a chance to really get to know the other girl's personalities yet ... and yes i thought that her dress was fantastic, i mean seriously she has a wicked body that she has obviously worked hard at .... why not be proud of it? she's one hotty for sure and i'm thinking she is gonna definetly be in the final 3.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    I bet that the number of fathers attending her parent teacher conferences will skyrocket! I would love to see what she wears if she chaparones school dances.
    I wouldn't be surprised if she's fired.

That whole look is especially inappropriate for someone who is supposed to be teaching 8th graders, who are struggling with puberty already. She's definitely NOT a good role model! (It's one thing to dress like that in her private life, but to appear on national tv? No common sense at all, obviously.)

If I were in Italy Italian Idol's Avatar
    But she does have to have a life outside her everyday mundane monotony of being an 8th grade school teacher. Just because she has to dress professionally at work doesn't mean she can't loosen up while not in the confines of her professional atmosphere.
    "I come from humble grounds. I was never spoiled, so I know how to appreciate things given to me"

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Two things come to mind about the "dress" first if this lady intends..and I am not sure she does intend to return to her class room....it will not be easy to keep control of a class of kids that age....when they have seen you half naked....and although unless they have a really unique contract at the school where she teaches...it is unlikely that she could be fired specifically for wearing the outfit to something other than a class room or school sponsored function...

However...considering the nature of public schools...as the administrators hear the complaints of parents...as parents manufacture things to complain about her...as she becomes an issue at school board meetings there will be tremendous pressure to find a way to fire her...

bad judgement....yes...starting with the decision to go on this show in the first place....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast