+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anna Merrill, Canyon Lake, CA

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    What a shame-such a pretty girl, but leaves nothing to the imagination with the kind of dress she had on last night. :nono Wonder if a lot of 8th graders are going to have a different poster hanging in their lockers today.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

I think Adam will prolly pick her....I think she is going to stay for most of the show, or maybe all of it. I think she is prolly one of the most attractive on the show so far.

She is very pretty.

FORT Fanatic
    She looks like the second runner up in a state beauty pageant. Bleah. And if she's the one who wore that "dress" that gave major side views....

Yep, it's her. The one who wore "the" dress. Her parents must be proud.

I wonder if she's having any trouble with the fact that the only reason that Adam kept her last night is because of her "advertising" campain. Yeah, just took the women's movement back about a kazillion years with THAT. Thanks Anna. :phhht

Is she one of the broads they "picked up" in Vegas?

She's the last on the totum pole for me simply because of that rag of a dress she draped on. She knew what she was doing, then asked him.."what's wrong?' or something stupid like that, cause she knew he was flabbergasted with her boobs hanging out.

What a trampy look she went for. The first thing I thought was ... umm..wow, her classroom and probably the WHOLE SCHOOL (including other teachers, parents, principle and anyone in town) is seeing this.

What's up with women who think it's ok to do that? Just cause the gazillionaire singer who needs attention at an award ceremony did it, DOESN'T mean that you can! It's trampy for anyone to do it.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

First thing I thought when I saw her was, "I bet a lot of 8th graders have a different idea about Ms. Merrill this morning." Sure wouldn't have minded being in that homeroom class!

Very cute, if a bit suggestive.

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder
    First thing I thought when I saw her was, "I bet a lot of 8th graders have a different idea about Ms. Merrill this morning." Sure wouldn't have minded being in that homeroom class!

Very cute, if a bit suggestive.
    I wonder what was said at her house after witnessing the taping last night? Loved to have been a fly on the wall for that Q&A. Bet we read about another teacher gone reality tv star being fired.

That dress was ridiculous .... she's a pretty lady and would have looked a whole lot classier had she been dressed appropriately. She could've captured Adam's attention with her looks, she didn't need to resort to the skanky dress.

From the official site:

8th Grade Teacher

"I thought it was a really interesting show first of all, and secondly, I thought Adam was just adorable."

What made you want to be on the show and meet Adam?

I watched the last half of the first season of “Average Joe” and I thought it was really an interesting show first of all, and secondly, I thought Adam was just adorable. And just watching the last episode, just how the whole thing played out, I thought he seemed like a really nice guy.

How would your best friend describe you to a guy?
    Click here to view Anna's response!

A really nice person – probably one of the nicest people that she knows. I tend to come across very sweet. I'm a really genuine person, I'd say. I'm also, I'd say, ambitious. I'm really accomplished. And overall, I'm just a really nice person.

What was your worst dating experience?

Guys who have bad table manners, that's a pet peeve for me. If someone doesn't have good table manners, that really turns me off. Any dates that do that, just doesn't work at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast