+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Christine Morell, La Jolla, CA

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer
    Her best shade would be auburn. I think she would be really beautiful with auburn hair. Great smile, too.

Anybody else see a resemblance to Nicole Kidman, especially if she went red & curlier? That just jumped out at me from this photo.

She is pretty but not my favorite by any means. Remind me to never, ever, ever show you people my picture. I can just imagine what you could do with my "flesh flags", wide backside and graying hair.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I bet Adam's parents find a dimebag under Christine's chair after she visits with them..and THAT'S why they're adamently against "one of the girls".
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie
    Does anyone here actually know her?

She seems familiar to me, but I don't know where I may have met her before.

FORT Newbie

Christine

Yeah, I met Christine maybe a half dozen times back at Penn State. I had a nice post put together for you guys yesterday, but I'll just summarize here. While I didn't know Christine particularly well at PSU, she came across as an amazing girl. Beautiful, awesome personality, super sweet, full of life. Trust me when I say she's the "real deal."

FORT Newbie
    I'm good friends with Christine. I will add that she is the real deal. She is one of the most loyal people that I know and she is always there when I need her. I believe that the evite for her Finale Viewing party is public.

FORT Newbie
    -CM let her know my buddies and I were seriously pissed at Adam for booting her and boycotted the 2nd hour of the show because of it. She was the most attractive and genuine girl on the show! and she wasn't afraid to give him a run for his money!

FORT Newbie
    Amen, I'm w/Louis!!! sign me up!

I think she pegged Adam perfectly in her goodbye speech. Adam could have never kept up with her. She needs a more manly guy who likes to do adventurous things. I think Adam would have gotten boring really fast for her. She did look very cute on the last show and came across as very self assured. I am sure she will find a guy who loves her tenacity and they will have many adventures together.

FORT Newbie
    Thank you guys for being so supportive of me....you've said some great things!!! It's good to know people are out there rooting for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234