+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Christine Morell, La Jolla, CA

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Yea..she comes off as a "scrapper"... someone willing to throw a punch if need be. Of course..after she's high.

She did look better than this picture, but I didn't like her.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

She reminds me of Christina Applegate from Married with Children. She does seem young. She seems like some one who is nice until you cross her and then watch out!
    Bring it!

From the official site:

Gourmet Cooking Instructor

"He's got a great personality. And I definitley thought this would be a perfect opportunity to meet him."

What made you want to be on the show and meet Adam?
    Click here to view Christine's response!

After watching the first show, I just absolutely fell in love with him. He's hysterical. He's got a great personality. And I definitely thought this would be a perfect opportunity to meet him.

How would your best friend describe you to a guy?

Outgoing, ready to try absolutely anything, funny, happy all the time and sweet.

What was your worst dating experience?

I went out a date with a guy who was ten years older than me and about fourteen inches taller than me. And I should have known it was bad when he pulled up in the same car my mom has. Throughout the date, he kept picking me up. We went to see a band at a bar and there were people in front of us and I couldn't see the stage. So he kept picking me up to see. And he kept picking me up throughout the night. And when he went to kiss me, he set me up on a curb so I'd be taller. I said, “Quit picking me up.” And he said, “How about a piggyback ride?” And I said “No.” It was bad.

Time for her to go home. She has way too high of an opinion of herself. I think she is not mature enough for Adam. Anyone who says they fell in love with him when they saw him on the first episode of A/J needs to be booted out fast. I think he may need to go into the Witness Protection Program after this all ends.

FORT Newbie

She's not that young

Almost exactly 25 years old, this year.

I currently live in her rather small home town (Sewickley, PA), and the noise around these parts isn't exactly flattering. From what I know, her family ain't proud, either.

Friends of mine who know her are desperately hoping she gets the axe soon, however. Watching this show is like a voluntary root canal, without anesthesia.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFanboy

I currently live in her rather small home town (Sewickley, PA), and the noise around these parts isn't exactly flattering. From what I know, her family ain't proud, either.

Friends of mine who know her are desperately hoping she gets the axe soon, however. Watching this show is like a voluntary root canal, without anesthesia.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. Where did they get all these mean and ugly girls (ugly personalities)? This girl is just out to win and be the b****. I can't believe the previews show Adam on a date with her next week. Ew!! I loved Adam until I saw this. I hope he catches on quickly. Hopefully they will blow up the boat that she and Adam are on and they dredge the water only to find her on some other reality show (maybe Big Brother).

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFanboy

Comeon.. tell us... Is she a pothead?!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie
    Christine Morrell is my #1 favorite, just in case she gets the boot by Adam, I would like to see "Average Joe 4 It's Christine! or Average Joe 5 It's Christine! We need more women just like Christine to fill in for Larissa!

Luis XIX

Bleeeech...I get the feeling Adam really thinks Christine is neat....why? I don't like watching her; she seems to think she's sooo cute, and she does look like a pothead! No class here! I'm tired of watching her crinkle her nose when she smiles too- it's an irritating habit! I hope she gets sent home.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I've smoked Cat Nip...... Leviathan's Avatar
    This is your winner!

She beats out Samantha Trenk in the finals. Adams parents see that Sam is just catching Adams eye and want him to be with Christine because she would support him moreso. He was all about Sam until the home visit...his parents steer him the right way.

Leviathan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast