+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Courtney Butler, Buckeye, AZ

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    We're both in the minority, Krom. Courtney's my favorite, though she's getting almost no face time, and it doesn't look good for her getting past next week. I don't think she's overweight - just not seriously underweight like a lot of the girls.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

I liked her from the very begining. She was so the best one there. Adam should have picked her instead of stephinie!

I agree, she was the best one there. Cute, down to Earth, nice. I think he really missed out on this one.

I was hoping that, if he decided to keep just 1 girl he hadn't dated yet (sending bitchy TraciMe home), he'd keep Courtney. Disappointing, although the crying thing was a bit much. At least her explanation "I knew he'd be kissing others, I just didn't realize it would bother me this much" was much better than the typical reality TV responses, "I know I went on a reality TV show with 25 women, but I can't believe he's kissing anyone but me!"

Wow, some sorta harsh posts on this thread in the beginning. Skunk stripes??? They just look like pretty normal highlights, to me. I think she's a really pretty girl.

Whatever, she's gone now. I was really disappointed in that choice. She at least deserved a date. I wonder what his reason for dumping her was? I'da ditched Samantha first.

FORT Regular
    She was a pretty girl. She was heavier then I thought though after seeing a couple full body shots of her especially when she headed to the bus after getting voted off. She had the same body type as the two girls who got voted off week one. I guess Adam likes smaller women. I thought she was very attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Brannigan73
    She was a pretty girl. She was heavier then I thought though after seeing a couple full body shots of her especially when she headed to the bus after getting voted off. She had the same body type as the two girls who got voted off week one. I guess Adam likes smaller women. I thought she was very attractive.
    Her full body shot on the show's website doesn't look overweight at all. She seems like she's big, maybe 5'10", but not overweight.

I know, I think she's almost like the prefect weight. Not to big not to small. Just plesently plump. If I could gain wait i would love to look like her.
    Sure. Fine. Whatever.

Her promo shots and most of the front shots of her from the show made her look quite pretty and a reasonable weight, but the rear shot of her leaving when eliminated weren't QUITE as flattering.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Her promo shots and most of the front shots of her from the show made her look quite pretty and a reasonable weight, but the rear shot of her leaving when eliminated weren't QUITE as flattering.
    I wonder if they use some wide angled trickery with the cameras when they shoot the girls as they are boarding the bus?? Anna Merrill was thin (I think) but looked really chubby going on the bus. Do you think NBC might be tricking us??
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast