+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Courtney Butler, Buckeye, AZ

She didn't come off as a hardass (like I thought she would).. she's close to being one of my top 3 picks...she may be 4th or 5th.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fan
    a big phoney

From the official site:

Special Events Assistant

"I thought that this was somebody I could possibly fall in lvoe with, if I got the chance to meet him."

What made you want to be on the show and meet Adam?

I wanted to meet Adam because watching him on TV gave me the feeling that this could be somebody I could have a future with. It wasn't that: this is the man I'm going to marry. But it was: this is an interesting guy. I saw a lot of potential. I thought that this was somebody I could possibly fall in love with, if I got the chance to meet him.

How would your best friend describe you to a guy?
    Click here to view Courtney's response!

As somebody who would do anything for their friends. I would do anything for definitely my two best friends and I put a lot of value in friendship. And I'm a very respectful person. I'm also very truthful. And sometimes my friends don't like that too much especially when trying on clothes. But it's something I think is a plus in a personality.

What was your worst dating experience?

I haven't dated a lot. I haven't had a horrible, horrible date experience, to tell you the truth. I don't get asked out a lot. Going out to bars, I get asked for phone numbers and stuff, but I've never really met a guy on the street who asked me out. I guess I've had pretty good dating experiences. I would say the worst experience I had was because of the restaurant. They had a live jazz band. The band was horrible, the food was horrible, the service was horrible and my date did nothing about it. And so I had to be the one to get action from the waiter and kind of be the man in the date. So that wasn't too much fun.

The last part of that is actually very interesting. You might ask "how could we be expected to believe that a girl THIS good looking doesn't get asked out all of the time"? I think the truth is she's stretching the truth a tiny bit and likely does, but remember that she lives in Arizona--the land where 50 guys just like Zach on Paradise Hotel are available on every corner prepared to beat someone up (okay, I know that's not a fair picture of all of Arizona, but perhaps there's a reasonable basis for some of it).

Maybe she's shy and gives off "don't ask me out" signals. Or standoffish because most of the guys in these bars are jerks. That's actually good for Adam, if he DOES actually want a pretty girl who isn't a diva.

Or she is and just hasn't shown it yet.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Now that I read Spegs posting about how people from Pheonix view Buckeye.....I have to wonder if thats where she is really from or if she is just an actor planted there and they needed some other place then Hollowood for her home......

Spegs was there anything about her in the local papers...?

FORT Newbie
    I went to high school with her.

She really is from Buckeye, which is not southeast of Phoenix but rather mainly west--about 45 minutes out of downtown. My grandparents live out there and actually my grandmother was her sister's first grade teacher. Her parents do indeed own a dairy, and I've actually been there a few times.

Oh, and her last name is Butler, not Butter. Though that would be kind of funny for a dairy girl.

Thanks on the name, karabear. NBC's website had it wrong, but they've since fixed it, so I've updated the title of the thread appropriately.

Nice girl. Only 21, maybe a bit too young for Adam. That could explain the not dating much thing. She and Adam made a connection with the dairy thing though, so you never know. I like her.

Quote Originally Posted by karabear
    I went to high school with her.

She really is from Buckeye, which is not southeast of Phoenix but rather mainly west--about 45 minutes out of downtown.
    Whoops--I did mean southwest (I'm dyslexic when it comes to directions. I have to face west to tell right from left). It's south to me--I'm up in Deer Valley.

I haven't seen anything about "local contestant" in the paper. I think there are just too many reality show contestants around for this to be news any more.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Okay, in that thread about which girls are best looking, I seem to be in the minority (maybe the only one) who likes Courtney. Someone else declared last week that they thought she was overweight. Well I looked for that this week and didn't see it. Am I missing something? Anna--another girl I thought looked okay--DID turn out to have a rather large posterior only visible when she loaded up on the bus to leave... did I miss something like this on Courtney? 'Cause you know I looked...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast