+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Rachel Goetz, New City, NY

If they do, I would hope they'd keep it to themselves. Reality contestants should be left to their privacy, and personal information such as addresses, e-mail addresses and phone numbers should not be shared here. And anyone doing so on our site will be removed.

FORT Newbie

Goetz Evening Dress

So the wife got hold of the remote before I did last night. Well actually I was outside changing the oil in the cars, mowing the lawn, planting perennials and finally running some plaster in a bathroom I am remodelling. By the time I finished cleaning up I found out she was watching.... you guessed it. Good grief we had managed to miss the whole show. Well when she was at work I guess she saw a teaser and somehow got hooked to watch the finale.

I felt lucky as I came in just before he had to drop from 5 to 2. I missed some of it but caught the fact that he had a problem with the Tattooed woman with someone elses initials carved on her shoulder. So why did he keep her?? I didn'ty have any background on the other one and was about to asked the wife when the show filled me in ewith enough info for me...

So here I am thinking, will he go for the gold digger or the woman of substance? I asked the wife, this was before their meeting of the parents. She thought Goetz would be the one. I reminded her of the dilema that we males have. We have these great and wonderful 2 organs. The problem we have is that we only have enough blood to operate one of them at a time. I wonder which one Adam is going to use to make his decision? That remark got me first "the Look" and then before I could move a swift kick in the behind - well deserved mind you. :-)

Well Rachel appeard for the final dinner the wife commented that the black and purple dress would look good on her. Being the dutiful husband, and mindful of my wife accurate aim I whole heartedly agreed. Well ok yes my wife would look most stunning in the dress. Well I thought that would be the end of it. Until this morning at 0500 when she said how hard would it be for you to find out
    1. who the designer was
    2. where she got the dress.

I told her uh, I think Miss Goetz is somewhere in NY and we are on the opposite coast. Why do you send me on the these impossible quests? Her response, 'cause I love you.

Hey folks any clues on where i can find something similar if not exact??

thanks

Joe Enginner happily married to Hellloooooo Nurse!

FORT Newbie

Rachel is just incredible

I was so outraged watching the finale of Adam Returns that I had to talk about it. I feel like such an idiot for even letting it bother me, but some how it does. Rachel is absolutely gorgeous. Those brown eyes, long brown hair, and incredible figure only complement the passion she has for life.

I just couldn't believe Adam didn't choose her..... but after sleeping on it I realized I wasn't making the decision for him. What he mentioned in the end about not trying to please everyone else is true. Although I think that Rachel would have definitely been a better choice, Samantha looks to be more like Adam. I think he is looking to find someone who's more upper class, high maintenance, and sophisticated. Rachel is more of the down to earth girl next door woman. I DO THINK THAT SAM IS PROBABLY ALMOST AN EXACT IMAGE OF A YOUNGER ADAMS MOM. Which is scary. Even though hi mom crucified her they look to be the same.

As someone mentioned above, Sam will most likely rob his bank account, with her Barney's a$$, and require countless hours of plastic surgery to obtain what comes natural to Rachel.

Two things are for certain. I am lucky enough to have TIVO so I could rewind and watch Rachel walk down that carpet twice (okay three times), and that I'll never watch another dating show again, unless Rachel is on it. I just hope she isn't scared for life by this experience, she deserves someone who will worship and take care of her like she so desperately wanted to do for Adam. I'm out.

Mr Joe Enginner,

Why can't more men be like you? Sorry I can't help you out with the dress info but I can say that you are such a sweet husband to try and find this out for your wife!

FORT Newbie

Rachel is still #1 to me

I want to call him a blockhead.
    I want to call him an idiot.
    I want to call him a fool.
    How could he not have seen the difference between these two women?
    Of course, I am not in his shoes. I do not know what he was looking for.
    I only know as soon as he chose that other woman, I changed the channel. I did not want to see this man break Rachel Goetz's heart.
    Yes, this is T.V.; no, I do not know any of them personally. I could be way off base, but, y'know what? I don't believe that I am.
    The dolt said he didn't want to date any more women unless the relationship was "going somewhere". I don't know about the relationship he chose, but I believe Rachel is a woman of substance, and he could never have regretted choosing her.
    Doggone it (I'd curse, but the Mods would probably delete my post)!
    They always choose the wrong ones! I'm done with reality T.V. after this....

It is the same all over the world..If your mother likes him (or her) get rid of them...My mother used to say she like them EVEN when she hated them(reverse psychiatry)..But I caught on.
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

This girl did nothing for me..and I can understand why Adam didn't choose her.
    What was with the overly dramatic crying and sobbing?! She'd be too much work.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie
    Rachel is the classiest of the entire lot, but she was the real winner on the show. i want to apologize to all my past "rachels" that i was too ignorant or blind to see, in my past when i was making the same mistake as Adam, as i was dating the "Samanthas" of my past. I just hope i can find my "Rachel" now that i know what to look for and how to show my appreciation.

Just go to your local fabric store, there's plenty of "Rachel's" there.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Data
    Yeah, he was playedEven if we're comparing sexiness, Rachel is far superior, imo. And there were so many things that rubbed him the wrong way about Samantha, I just don't get it. The only thing I can think of is that he truly was scared about Rachel being too right. He's probably got the ingrained male attitude about marriage and "settling down" that makes him uncomfortable if he actually finds someone who fits every criterion he's got, because then he's that much closer to getting hitched.
    Even Brian Worth admitted he was a commit-a-phobe! Adam was saying he was looking for a woman to have kids with (like his friends)....we were set up thinking that Adam was smarter than the average man (because he was successful and knew he was ready to settle down like his friends had). And he ends up thinking with his other brain just like so many men out there!

What really makes me mad is that this really does happen in real life...a lot. In my dating days, I was dumped a few times even though I was "the best thing that ever happened" to the guy. My daughter is 25 yrs old and really pretty. Thin...has lots of interests...is getting her teaching degree to teach children with severe disabilities. She would rather lay a floor or build a cabinet than "put together cute little outfits" at Barneys. She has never thought of dressing a dog! And she was dumped for the girl that isn't necessarily prettier than her...but the one with no education, tending bar for a living and willing to almost have sex on the dance floor. This girl treats the guy like crap. He is staying with her...so he must be lovin' being treated like crap. Why does this happen?? (and for you guys...I know that there are women out there that do the same thing to you...so I'm not just slamming men here). Grrrrr...okay, I'm off my rant now
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

+ Reply to Thread