+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Rachel Goetz, New City, NY

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    That hair behind the ear is bugging the sh*t out of me.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

She's actually fairly good out of this pack. The nose is a bit weird, but not repulsively so. The breasts are a nice healthy size without entering the room two minutes before her. The eyes are a bit flat expression-wise, but some makeup can fix that. The chin... I'd have to see with a different expression.

Also... the legs. She gives the sense of being tall, so I'd have to see if the legs are proportionate or not.

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Krom, have you considered working for Extreme Makeover?
    I support the right to arm bears.

Girl next door vibe is heavy with this one.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

I don't know why, but I like her.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

She looks like someone I would hang out with. Actually, she looks too nice for reality tv. I hope she doesn't suffer too much.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    actually i think she's cute in a dorky kind of way

and its nice to see someone with a figure-a figure that don't look implanted
    Agreed 100%.

Was featured in the coming shows segment, looks like she goes far as she is shown kissing Adam twice and once more sitting alone with a vulnerable worried look. Seems to be the type that a decent (non-predatory) man would have the instinct to protect.

i like her the best out of all of them-some of them seem so fake and have huge egos-this girl doesnt seem to be that way-she seems sincere-and how cool is it she lives in new york too-the other chicks better not give her a hard time lol-they probably will though out of jealousy with the hot tub date

So far she is my favorite. As soon as I saw her, I thought, cute and seems to have a pleasant personality.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast