+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Rachel Goetz, New City, NY

"Everything happens for a reason"

Racheal quoted "everything happens for a reason", wow would I love to be that reason !!! If they had a "Extraordinary Joe: Racheal Returns" I would be first in line for the chance to meet someone of her substance. I guess I can only hope to meet someone like her, because if I were Adam, the moment I saw her and spent just a spark of time with her, I'd a been like "Show's over fellas, I found my girl !!!
    I believe in fate, and sometimes you can tempt fate. If I thought heading to New City, NY. , searching every elementary school, showing up with a dozen roses would give me just the slightest chance for her to know me..............I'd drop everything, and be on the next plane to N.Y !!!

Maybe Rachel and Matt could hook up.....

Rachel and Matt (from Bachelorette) would be a great coulple, maybe they could hook up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pashinutblueyz
    Racheal quoted "everything happens for a reason", wow would I love to be that reason !!! If they had a "Extraordinary Joe: Racheal Returns" I would be first in line for the chance to meet someone of her substance. I guess I can only hope to meet someone like her, because if I were Adam, the moment I saw her and spent just a spark of time with her, I'd a been like "Show's over fellas, I found my girl !!!
    I believe in fate, and sometimes you can tempt fate. If I thought heading to New City, NY. , searching every elementary school, showing up with a dozen roses would give me just the slightest chance for her to know me..............I'd drop everything, and be on the next plane to N.Y !!!
    I married a girl like Racheal 17 years ago and all is great. buy the roses.

Quote Originally Posted by Pashinutblueyz
    ...I'd drop everything, and be on the next plane to N.Y !!!
    In my case, I'm NOT interested in Rachel or New City, NY.
    But I might head for Las Vegas and try to find the rejected bikini models.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112