+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rochelle Finkelstein, New York City

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    She looked just like her photo last night. Fugly & cheap. The hair worn around the side of her neck like a scarf has got to go. If I was on this show I'd sneak in her room and chop it off while she slept.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Shes not hot, but she not ugly. She is one of Tareq's matches, right? She is tiny though...I wonder how tall she is.

Mmm, nope.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    welcome to the fort rochelle.
    I thought she was one of the worst. Desperate, needy, unnattractive--watching her and La Lifshitz was like rubbernecking an auto accident.

When Adam was having trouble coming up with questions, I so wanted him to ask her what lot her trailer was parked in. This girl definitely has that look about her.

Awww..bummer everyone. She was one of my "I like her" picks. Granted, she is the LAST one I liked, but ...I did choose her.
    I want her to cut her hair though.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

This woman was a match from eHarmony so I'm more inclined to give her a break. I too thought the curly hair was much more attractive.
    Bring it!

From the official site:

Accessories Designer

"He seemed like such a great guy... And I just think that we would hit it off."

What made you want to be on the show and meet Adam?
    Click here to view Rochelle's response!

I watched the first “Average Joe” and I thought he was absolutely adorable. He seemed like such a great guy. Down to earth personality. And I just think we would hit it off.

How would your best friend describe you to a guy?

Usually my friends say that I'm too nice. I'm very, very nice to everybody. And very down to earth. I'm extremely loyal.

What was your worst dating experience?

It was a long time ago. I was vegetarian at the time. I went on a date with this guy who was a doctor. And I told him all about me being a vegetarian. And you know, he seemed fine on the phone and completely normal. And then he picked me up for the date. I was all dressed up. And I remember he was wearing jeans and like topsiders and a T-shirt. He was really, really casual. And he takes me to this place called Pig Heaven. It was basically bar-b-que place that only had meat on the menu. And at first I thought it was a joke. And I thought okay, he's got a sense of humor. And he's like, “No, this is where we're eating.” And I said, “Well I don't think there's anything on the menu.” And he's like, “This is where we're eating.” So I'm like, “Okay.” So we walk inside and it's very casual. And just not what I expected at all. And I look at the menu and literally there's nothing. They didn't have salads; it was like buffalo wings and chicken and meat and pork - nothing I could eat at all. So I said to him there's nothing I could eat. And he's like, “Yeah, I thought you needed to change being a vegetarian because it's very unhealthy.” I'm just like, “Okay, this is our first date. You cannot change who I am on our first date.” So, right off the bat, I was miserable. But it was a friend of a friend and he wanted to go somewhere after. So we wound up going to a movie theater. And I had told my friends to call me in case I wanted to bail out of the date. But my phone hadn't rung. And that's not like my friends. We're on the way to the movie theater and he literally lifts up and he farts. And I could not believe it. So we wound up going to the movie theater, but he didn't want to pay full price. So there's this scalper scalping movie tickets for this movie we're going to see and it was like two dollars less. Then we go inside and he's asking people to move so that we can sit together cause it was late. I was so embarrassed. So, the movie ends and I'm on my way out and I call one of my friends who said, “I've been calling you and calling you.” I looked at my ringer and it was off. And he said, “Oh yeah, when you went to the bathroom at dinner, I turned your ringer off.” Then he takes me home in a cab. And when I get home I look out my window and I see him in my bushes looking up at my apartment to make sure I'm not going out afterwards. And that was my worst date.

Can you blame me?

Quote Originally Posted by Wisconsinswede
    Uhmmmmm errrrr ahhhhhh IS IT JUST ME or does she look like Xyzzy's avitar

Attached Images Attached Images

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    When Adam was having trouble coming up with questions, I so wanted him to ask her what lot her trailer was parked in. This girl definitely has that look about her.

Killing me....
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast