+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rochelle Finkelstein, New York City

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    Okay, besides the fashion disaster, first thought in my head was "Man or woman?"
    exactly.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

friendofrochell
    Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    Okay, I'm really hoping this is a really bad picture, because otherwise she's just really ugly.
    Okay, I am a friend of Rochelle's and can vouch this is a really really bad picture of her. She is actually a really pretty girl and the nicest girl you'll ever meet! If any of you knew her you would feel really horrible for writing anything bad but you'll all realize that when you watch the show and you'll get to see how cute she really is! BTW...if you don't believe me go on [mod snip] not sure which one but the pix are much cuter.
    Last edited by John; 03-13-2004 at 11:41 AM.

yankfan
    I think she's cute, Hoping it's just a bad pic I bet you she looks better in person. She'll probably be in the top five being that she's the only one from NYC.

I don't like her jawline...it looks weird. Hopefully it is just the angle she is holding her head.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by howudoin
    One more thing this girl is high maitnance Her family are like gazillioniares and she drives a car that's over 6 G's ! Even Adam would be jealous. Probably the only girl that don't need his money. She could probably buy him
    Then what the heck is she doing wearing a blue light special?
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    Then what the heck is she doing wearing a blue light special?

Ineeda...I've missed you!
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

FORT Newbie
    money can't buy love...if they fall in love then it not because of the money

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by blingbling
    Did a little research on this one to find out about the gazillionaire factor. I don't this chick steps foot in Kmart. This girl is HOOKED up! She is related to Zale's diamonds, Macy's Inc. and her pops was the Speedo king. Not sure why they didn't lend her some money so she could go to a plastic surgeon so they could um make her not so ugly!
    This statement is completely 100% false! Yes those company's are owned by Finkelsteins but this girl is not related to any of them. Please don't write statements that are false and have no relevance!

Quote Originally Posted by goodgirl
    This statement is completely 100% false! Yes those company's are owned by Finkelsteins but this girl is not related to any of them. Please don't write statements that are false and have no relevance!
    I knew she didn't LOOK rich.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    I knew she didn't LOOK rich.
    Hah! Maybe she models herself after Paris Hilton-the other rich girl with no taste. However, Paris looks feminine, this Frankenstein (oops, I mean Finkelstein) does not.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast