+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sara S., McLean, VA

Her face is very symmetrical, and I liked her personality, I don't know why Adam dumped her. One of the sanest of the bunch as well. I like the shirt, it's nautical, compared to some of the really hideous dresses the woman were wearing last night.

She didnt want to be all up in Adam's grill...Who talks like that. I don't know why Adam got rid of her, but I think she was way too plain. She wasnt very attractive to me...her hair looked stupid and that outfit was not flattering at all...It seemed to push her chest down to nothing....not to be mean.

FORT Regular
    I was surprised she was eliminated.

She had a very down to earth personality that I thought Adam would pick up on, maybe it would help him feel more comfortable. She's also tall like him, and I thought she was very pretty. She's not typical of any Wal-mart I've ever been to!

Yeah budsvtec.. I've never heard that expression either. "up on his grill".. ?? On his jock, yeah..I've heard that. Oh well..she was trying to be super cool. lol

Anyway...she was doing some talking to the camera and her neck was BEAT RED!! Some people get red chests, or cheeks when flustered, embarrassed..etc.. but in her case it was her WHOLE NECK!! She has a super long neck with a haircut that emphasized it too. Her personality was nice, but as I said...the hair and clothes did NOTHING to help.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fan
    she had too much class for the limited Adam.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Adam voted off ladies who had personality rather than clevage.....not sure why I still like him....but NBC is sure to ruin that by episode four....

FORT Fan
    [QUOTE=Maveno]Yeah budsvtec.. I've never heard that expression either. "up on his grill".. ?? On his jock, yeah..I've heard that. Oh well..she was trying to be super cool. lol[QUOTE]

My hubby says "don't get in my grillwork" which means don't get all in my face, or my business. It's a bit adaptable. And since we're from DC, I think it might be a kinda localized saying. My daughter uses it a lot now too.

Oh, and btw, my poor hubby just isn't quite super cool.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123